Notary Cafe Membership

Hello,
I have a membership with Notary Cafe (obviously) I became a member because I read that signing agencies look to this site for Notaries. Currently I haven’t received any signings that I’m aware of that came from this website. Is there a way to know when jobs you get are coming from the Notary Cafe? Wondering if it’s worth the price of admission.
Regards,
Eva

1 Like

I’ve been a Notary Café Professional member from the onset of my services within this Business Sector. I value my membership here for a variety of reasons. Regularly, clients new to me say they found me on Notary Café, which as a business owner is very helpful information regarding marketing budgetary selections.

Although, it’s important to keep in mind that most clients don’t lead their conversation with how they located you (not germane to the objective of their call).

So, in order to know where your business leads are originating from, the onus is upon you to include in your questions to new clients: “Oh, how did you locate/find my services please?”

This will help you know where your marketing budget is supporting your business and where it is lackluster . . .

Best wishes with your decision. :tulip::angel:

1 Like

Thank you! This is just the information I was looking for. I appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback and I will take your advice in asking potential clients how they found me. :maple_leaf:

1 Like