Notary Cafe Signing Orders

Hello just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a signing from this platform?

1 Like

Yes. This isn’t exactly a platform. More a directory with perks for hiring party. It preceded all the platforms.

2 Likes

Yes, The Closing Group I believe uses Notary Cafe to find NSA’s…they are very busy in my area.

Yes, I’ve gotten 3-4 relatively high paying signings from title companies and one signing service that found me via my Notary Cafe profile. I didn’t get my first one for a few months, and at times wondered if I was wasting a small amount of money. Now, the profit from those signings has paid for my Pro membership for quite a while.

Yes just today I received a call from a company who found me here.

I’ve been a Notary Café Professional member from the onset of my services within this Business Sector. I value my membership here for a variety of reasons. Regularly, clients new to me say they found me on Notary Café, which as a business owner is very helpful information.

Although, it’s important to keep in mind that most clients don’t lead their conversation with how they located you as that’s not germane to the objective of their call.

So, in order to know where your business leads are originating from, the onus is upon you to include in your questions to new clients: “Oh, how did you locate/find my services please?”

This will help you know where your marketing budget is supporting your business and where it is lackluster . . .

Best wishes with your decision. :tulip::angel:

1 Like

Yes, I received a closing on Friday that found me on this platform. Don’t discount the benefit of the forum either. Very helpful in of itself.

I’ve gotten a couple and they have both been well paying.

Side note: does anyone know what the icons signify on our listings? Green, yellow, red silhouette, the medal/seal, the thing that looks like a tie, etc . . . ??

Yes, Ma’am. I am quite happy with the “known” direct business via Notary Cafe Directory, and, I suspect I may have had some business from here that didn’t mention it and I forgot to ask. Bang for your buck, Yes, definitely. Even if you miss the December special.