Notary Cafe Website Disclosure Rant, nothing more

It would appear to me that the numbers boasted on website are supporting $102 fee per signing or $199 per Notary. That is a big range and I wonder if this plays a part in determining what to offer NSA’s for conducting a signing. I divided the total revenue volume by the number of signings as disclosed on website for Notary Cafe. I then divided total revenue by number of Notaries as disclosed on website for Notary Cafe.

There is double the number of signings but could that be because most signings are husband and wife? Or two borrowers? So theoretically it is 2 for 1 that we are doing because we are not collecting more income based on number of signers or even the number of notarizations. If we got what we earned at $15 per signature as a NSA, we would earn more then what is offered most of the time, so why do the companies lowball or offer us less then what we rightfully deserve and earned?

Seeing the disclosure support the idea of lowballing us with an average of $102 is disheartening as well. I have been fortunate so far but many more have not been as fortunate so this leads me to wonder about unionizing or something like that to protect our right to collect what we are owed in full, in addition to additional printing expenses that used to be the title, escrow, or lender’s expense anyways.