đź‘Ž Notary Dash and Prestige Notaries = Jennifer Glover = Notaries in Action Inc

Unpaid invoices or bounced checks for Notary Dash? Copy your invoices here:

From the Prestige Notaries website:

Our Founder

Jennifer Garland – President / CEO

Email: jennifer@prestigenotaries.com
Direct line: 425.609.8666
Toll-free: 844.414.9224

With over 23 years of experience, Jennifer is known for her commitment to customer satisfaction. She is an expert in notarization for financial and legal paperwork with multiple awards won for the quality of her work.

With multiple awards and 23 years of experience, one would think Ms Garland could figure out standard accounting practices.

3 Likes

Thanks. I got the excuse that they didn’t get an invoice from me. Ive never sent an invoice to a signing service.

1 Like

This is not going to get any satisfaction or payment because they are blameshifting the signing company is saying they’ve already paid notary Dash 37 days after the closing occurred. The owner of the company has changed her name not once not twice over three times and then changed it back to her original name why is that because people are after her!

I will be reporting this to dun & Bradstreet as well as the company that Coast to Coast is a contractor for and First American Title I’m done being nice I am no one’s doormat and after 25 years of being in this business I’m shutting my doors to help with low ballers and no payers

4 Likes

What do you mean by “copy your invoices here?”
If this was part of another conversation, can you explain? I still trying to get paid by them.
Here’s one way I’m trying: email secretaryofstate@sos.wa.gov

2 Likes

She means send your Notary Dash/Prestige Notaries invoices to Jennifer Garland at the info provided in the OP

1 Like

Seriously? Send it to her email address? Is that a joke?

Why would you think it’s a joke? Jennifer Garland runs Prestige AND Notary Dash - as it states, she’s President and CEO - far too many notaries are not being paid by her - why would you not use every avenue at your disposal to get paid- people will go to the AG of their state or the SoS, BBB, and other agencies (many who don’t and won’t do anything about collection issue) but you doubt the suggestion to send it to the President of the company that’s not paying?? Why?

4 Likes

Liz, have you written or called the Sec of State in WA?
secretaryofstate@sos.wa.gov
I don’t see your original post, but I have a nonpayment problem with them too.
Can you tell me how you resolved it?

Jennifer the owner of notary Dash knows the type of stuff I can pull whether it be the da or dun & Bradstreet she is working with me to try to get this resolved I’ve got considerable pull at First American Title I don’t know what signing service hired you.

I have this one outfit out of Toledo they have until today and if they don’t I’m going to have to take them to court unfortunately. They owe me about $200 this was a seller of a commercial property and I’m familiar with Lucas county because we have a business in Ohio.

As far as Coast to Coast they are having payment issues hopefully in my case it will be resolved today.

I did go to the mortgage company as well as first American and dun & Bradstreet I’m not going to be anyone’s doormat.

Let me know what you need and maybe I can help what state are you in?

Hi Judi, I took your suggestion & sent an email with my invoice to Jennifer. That was in January & February, I haven’t heard a word from her no have I received payment. So much for this wonderful person.

1 Like

ATTENTION ALL NOTARY CAFE MEMBERS: Just received a text Signing order Request from “Notaries in Action Inc” that displayed Notary Dash on the web page with the signing details.

There are multiple posts on the Notary Cafe forum that identify Jennifer Glover is the owner/operator of the following business entities:

- PRESTIGE NOTARIES
- NOTARY DASH
- NOTARIES IN ACTION

Far too many posts on the forum regarding non-payment to even consider the offer. In addition, the Signing Order isn’t a standard type (see posts referenced below).

Also from the above noted thread: Notaries in Action Inc “is tied to Notary Dash and Prestige Notaries. Jennifer Garland owns this.”

Additional germane posts on these business entities:

OMG! Thank you for this information, I wasn’t quite sure how they paid out.

I have some billing to do
Now I understand.

NotaryDash is a platform like Snapdocs and Signing Order. There are over 125 individually owned signing services on NotaryDash.Prestige Notaries requires an invoice be sent to Accounting@PrestigeNotaries.com and schedules to pay within 37 from date of invoice, not signing date. Coast2Coast is not affiliated to Prestige, NIA or NotaryDash, but the Loan Modifications are run from the NotaryDash platform. Notaries are paid within 37 days of the completed signing. If you haven’t received a payment then you can add a comment to the order in NotaryDash. Notaries in Action is run on NotaryDash and pays automatically within 30 days of the date on the order. All pay via eCheck

1 Like

who else is a nurse in here, i am also, kudos to you but as from what i know from when i worked at C2C read this below
NotaryDash is a platform like Snapdocs and Signing Order. There are over 125 individually owned signing services on NotaryDash.Prestige Notaries requires an invoice be sent to Accounting@PrestigeNotaries.com and schedules to pay within 37 from date of invoice, not signing date. Coast2Coast is not affiliated to Prestige, NIA or NotaryDash, but the Loan Modifications are run from the NotaryDash platform. Notaries are paid within 37 days of the completed signing. If you haven’t received a payment then you can add a comment to the order in NotaryDash. Notaries in Action is run on NotaryDash and pays automatically within 30 days of the date on the order. All pay via eCheck

I’m new to this. How does e-check work?

1 Like

They are emailed to you and you print the check off and cash it, or you print the check and take a pic of it and deposit it to your account electronically….

1 Like

@kasey_kyle thank you.

1 Like

shes a total creep, doesn’t pay, makes up canned excuses, then says its your problem for not understanding her “small business” sick person. If you really get under her skin she removes you from her platform and sucks in other notaries not to pay them.

1 Like

Pathetic way to do business. I sent her a letter about a false review I got on Notary Dash and she sent me a non-response. Then of course I had a hard time getting paid. What a hassle. She probably didn’t like that I had to go after her for money, and she made sure I could no longer log into Notary Dash. Glad to be done with that one. So many creepy companies.