Out-of-Office 2-3 Lien Financing

I just got an assignment for Out-of-Office 2-3 Lien Financing. Is this different from a regular refi? I dont have the docs yet so I cant even review them. Just want to know what I’m getting into and be prepared.

Thanks all

I have one tomorrow. I don’t have the paperwork either yet. I’m not sure. My first one.

I’d suggest you do some research on the company; I just googled them (IF the topic posted here is the company name) and absolutely nothing came up in google search about this company. I think that’s a first for me - something always comes up in google search.

Good luck and let us know. Wish OP would respond here - but her post is over a year old

1 Like

My radar went up with your post since I taught lien classes all over US for a large company I retired from based in Seattle. Please be aware of Title stealing happening all over the US. Next step after stealing title is to file a lien. The word “lien” comes from a French root with a meaning similar to “link”. Liens relating to property began in the United States in the early 1700’s. Liens can have so many variables so lien financing could be shyster group offering up money at a high interest rate so borrower can retain property. Gangsta mindset.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.