ALERT: Pronto Notaries - Alanis Vazquez

I recently completed a Texas Cash Out for this company. Bad decision. Long story short, I was bamboozled out of $175. I am communicating with title and will be reaching out to the BBB and NNA on tomorrow. I have been a notary for several years and I have never been poked in the eyes, until now. Hopefully, I can shame them into honoring their word. Please use Notary Cafe, if your spidey senses are tingling after you accept a signing. As expected, I found several others who posted on Notary Cafe’, who had been taken advantage of, as well.

Here’s their info:
THANK YOU,

ALANIS VAZQUEZ

CLOSING COORDINATOR

PRONTO NOTARIES

817-918-0448

Welcome aboard to the Notary Cafe community! OK, I’ll bite. What was the issue?

Your best hope is the Title Co. Neither BBB nor NNA can do anything.

2 Likes

Concur :100: Percent with @Arichter

:swan:

I am so sorry this happened to you:( I hate seeing notaries being taking advantage of:(. :triumph::exploding_head:

I think you can file a compliant with DORA?

I don’t think the Colorado Dept. of Regulatory Agencies is going to help a TX notary with a problem with a TX signing service. Does this CO agency regulate CO signing services? If so, I think that’s a 1st!

2 Likes

Sorry, TDLR for texas

1 Like

I don’t think any state regulates signing services. (Title companies/yes; ‘3rd party’ signing services/no). As far as I know, there is no licensing/credentialing/oversight anywhere.

3 Likes

Well, speaking for me only, I would file a complaint with Dora or attorney general office.

Other states have their own Department of Regulatory Agencies and Attorney General Offices

1 Like

@awicks Thank You very much for the heads-up regarding this non-paying/slow paying business.

=> They just reached out to schedule a loan signing appointment for tomorrow. I declined the offer.

NOTE: You may want to take a moment to edit the thread title to:

“BEWARE of Pronto Notaries”

:swan:

You’re welcome!

Update: After an email to title and a scathing email to them, I actually received payment.

They may be trying to make amends but their brand is petty damaged on Notary Cafe’.

Take care!

3 Likes