SCAM Bozdech Oddoyee

BE AWARE - received this from the above party

Hello My Dear,

My name is Mrs Bozdecho Oddoyee from Philippine. I am a sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you but someone has to be chosen. I was diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for when he was working in our Embassy for nine years before his death. I am suffering from a long time of cancer, which also affected my heart.

My husband and I are Christians, but quite unfortunately, he died by poisoning. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive the operation. I have
decided to WILL / Donate the sum of $4.5 Million United State Dollars to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

I inherited a total sum of $4.5 million dollars from my late husband. This money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company here in COTE D’IVOIRE

Presently, I have informed the security company about my decision in willing this trunk box to you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. If you are interested in carrying out this task, I will kindly want you to write to me for further directions on how to carry out this task.

I know we have never met you but my mind tells me to do this with me and I hope you act sincerely.

Thanks

Mrs.Bozdecho Oddoyee

:laughing: omg.

I’m laughing at the line “You may be wondering why I chose you, but someone has to be chosen”. It should have read, You may be wondering why I chose you, well someone has to be my victim, why not you?

These emails can’t be effective, but you see them so frequently that it makes you wonder…are people really falling for this? I’d prefer to go back my childhood years and believe in the Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny and Santa before trusting this type of email.

Block the sender and delete the email.

Thanks for sharing and the laugh.

1 Like

@FJS1966 I received an email from that person too! It’s a scammer. Mine reads like this.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 7:59 AM, Bozdecho Oddoyee bozdechooddoyee@gmail.com wrote:

Hello

I saw your profile in ( notarycafe.com ) and I decided to use this means to inform you of the project I have at hand, ofwhich would like you to be a part. could you please respond back before I go further.

Thanks for this. I just received an email from the same sender. My spidey senses could sense that something was off.

1 Like

i got same emails too

SO I am not getting a donation… CRAP now I have to get by my deposit on that oceanfront property in Arizona

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.