Signing Order Service Blacklist

I came across a list of referral companies to stay away from and I can’t find it. Can someone share the link of the best and worst companies to get orders from?

@90MinuteNotary There are several lists. It will be best to perform a Notary Café database Search.

======

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :angel:

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

As a fellow business owner , I’d like to offer an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially ) by “teaching you how to fish;” instead of giving you a fish . . .

Searching the Notary Café database for the answer (that’s more than likely already present) prior to creating a new thread or post is being considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. :sparkles:

======

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

Using your description, I’ve completed the first step for you. Here are the results I found by typing “bad companies” in the Search field. This page is replete with threads packed with information on that topic. A review of each thread will provide you with bountiful information.

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=bad%20companies

In addition, this one may be of particular interest to you:

======
For the second step, here are the results I found for you by typing “best companies” in the Search field. This page is replete with threads packed with information on your topic. Reviewing each thread will provide you with bountiful info.

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=best%20companies

Best Wishes :sparkles: