NON-PAYMENT: My Mobile Closers - Signing question about Signing company

Has anyone had any issues getting paid from My Mobile Closers?

Yes, completed signing in December 2020 and have not received payment.

What? I am so sorry to hear it happened to you:(. There has to be a way to stop these people from scamming Notaries:(:disappointed_relieved:

Thanks. I received the check from MMC in the mail today. They never called or responded to email, just sent the check which I’m happy to receive. I guess they are just one of those slow paying signing services. However, they do pay well. They paid $150 for seller pkg.

Whats the “secret” to getting paid?

It’s been just shy of 2 months since signing and uploading all documents and I’ve yet to be paid. Called 877-977-5030, told me to email someone else because she doesn’t deal with that… I’ve emailed and emailed and emailed with no response…

Is anyone having any luck getting paid?

I did a closing for them in October 2023, same as you - no replies to email, they answered the phone once, now they are screening calls.

That’s the only thing I hate about this business. We work hard, get the job done, abide by their payment contracts and terms & conditions, only to be stiffed in the end.

The NNA just throws their hands up :woman_shrugging: and says “take them to small claims court”. There’s no protection at all against these signing companies and that’s why I refuse to do work for them.

1 Like