Signings just dropped

I’m in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There is a lot of competition but this is the business where if you put in the work and the quality of service it improves your ratings that leads to higher rates.

in the midst of interest rates going up???hmm

Yeah I got a signing from a title company in Pennsylvania They definitely pay more than here.
I love out of state signings;)

Some are a bit skeptical about the Success Bombing: the term coined for the need someone has to show off about their success. Income bragging is very common from the graduates of 6 Figure Income University. Many of the purveyors of the 6 Figure Income are basing their sales pitch from their experience in the California Market, and from years past. Each market is different, your experience will be different than others. I spoken directly to many of the 6 figure schools only yo reach back to me

While your math is accurate, many who’ve been in this business, know what it takes to be successful. Your claims are being seen as bragging, especially if you’re new to the business. small business owners know it takes about three years, from launch to consistent profitability.

Many of those who bought the 6 Figure Pitch, are no longer in the business, or are seeing the less that what was promised. Claims you’re getting $150 per closing isn’t consistent with comments by others stating declining fee offerings. Keep in mind those pitching 6 figure incomes if you take their training offer no money back guarantees. Consider this fact, the 6 figure professors primary source of income is the training they offer.

My criticism is not directed at any particular school, instructor, or the quality of the education you receive. They are doing a disservice to their students when it comes not being transparent that this business is highly regional. Their formula doesn’t apply everywhere.

9 Likes

I work as an independent contractor with a company called WeGo Look. They post available inspections in the area and the prices and you can accept or decline or ignore the notification on their app. Like today I had a virtual inspection with an insurance claims adjustor 5 min from my home that took 10 min and paid me $30.00

4 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you for replying and the info!

Don’t worry it’s a normal pattern I’ve denoted over the years. They reset each year and start anew. No worries!

Thank you for sharing!

I’m also an LSS graduate that started alone with learn as you go techniques before I signed up for his program. Mark gives you fhe tools needed to help you. I do this part time and last year, I cleared $72,000. There are several people that have made over $100k in this business as well. My fees are still on the high end with SS. I also submit error free work and often am called upon to fix another notary’s mistake. My area is not that saturated but I also cover 13 counties within 1 hr drive. Amrock pays me the most per file.

As far as equipment, get what your budget allows.

3 Likes

The system resets all over again?

Don’t you love Amrock and Rocket Mortgage?

1 Like

True words indeed your region does make a difference

Do you work directly for Rocket Mortgage? You said Amrock pays you the most per file?
Are you talking about their app? Their app pays $85

1 Like

I work direct with them. My fees are $140, 150, 185, or 195.

I get $140, $150, $185, or $195 per file.
$40 for deeds only
$25 witness fee

How did you get into working with them directly? Is that Amrock or Rocket Mortgage that you have a direct relationship with?

Amrock directly! I countered their base fees and got my fee.

2 Likes

Yep. True. They can afford to pay higher.

1 Like

What was your highest through them? Mine was $475 hybrid refi.