SNAP DOCS - I'm removing my profile

Pardon some of my typographical errors, I was venting lol!

1 Like

I wish I could get a fraction of those notifications. I’m hardly getting any

2 Likes

dpetherbridge, I am in the same position as you. I get MANY texts from signature everyday . . . most are lowball. Snapdocs has been very good in the past for meeting my fee of $150+. Not many texts from them lately, however. I think things are slowing down a bit. JMO

3 Likes

Execuse me, but Snapdocs itsn’t setting the rates, the title company is. I block the lowballers that come through Snapdocs, but I have a few decent accounts that use that platform. Don’t be so quick to ditch it. It is easy to send messages, receive/send documents and ID picture and easy to report at the end of a signing.

Again, someone correct me if I’m wrong, it isn’t Snapdocs sending the docs at the last minute, it isn’t Snapdocs lowballing you it’s the Title or mortgage company!

Despite what some may think, Snapdocs isn’t holding the documents hostage to make your life miserable, they forward them to you WHEN they receive them. It is not in their control, they are a middleman platform that gets blamed for a lot of things that are not their fault.

9 Likes

WOW! This is an amazing first hand account for your location. Thank you so much for sharing this information. Even though I’m not in SoCal (would LOVE to be one day); it gives me hope on the East Coast here in NJ! Keep up the great work and continued success to you!

1 Like

I removed my profile as well. I have never been a fan of snapdocs. I used signingorder when I first got started and now I’m mostly direct!

2 Likes

I counteroffer almost every job offer from Signature Closers that I’m interested in taking. You’ll always get a certain percentage of them.

2 Likes

C2C gives you a chance I have gotten most of my work from them on snapdocs started in December

What did signingorder require of you? 2 year exp?

Can you provide tips on how to get get 50-100 notifications from Snapdocs a day? I’m also in Southern California and only get about 2-3 offers from Snapdocs in a busy day. For $75 wich I ignored. I personally have a complete profile, experience with positive reviews and 100 e&o insurance. Please advise.

Wish you well. Keep us updated on how it went with Title sign ups. :slight_smile:

You know that by how? Snapdocs told you how/who they are communicating you with & promoting their business? Ofcourse they are saying that “Hey Mr Title, I can find cheaper notaries than the signing agent who was charging more”

Move to the area where the 50-100 notifications come. Then jump fast enough or always keep phone in hand to immediately to respond , Which means you have to drop the baby in the bathwater to respond to their text , all for the and " LOWBALL OFFER" .

IT will not pay for the injuries you caused by dropping the baby in the bath water

For those who don't understand: This was satire
4 Likes

I deleted Signature closers and blocked their emails

1 Like

Seems like their standard fee is now $85 for everything. Even reverse mortgages.

1 Like

I’m on SD because two of my favorite long-term clients use it, but I’ve blocked communication from every lowballer firm. Cuts way down on the annoyance factor.

4 Likes

I get sent a lot of offers for refi’s from Signature closers and have done fairly well with them. I agree most of them come across for $85 now, but I always counter offer and half the time I get what I ask for. Unfortunately, you really have to be on your toes to grab the offers that come swiftly over your phone and just as quickly get picked up seconds after you click on the link! Aggravating! I’ve been extremely slow lately and haven’t had but 1 or 2 in the past month from anyone! Is anyone else noticing a slowdown? I’m in Virginia. Thanks for all your wonderful tips and sharing your experiences everyone! Love it!

1 Like

Snap Docs is just not worth the time. I built my business by looking at the CD and contacting the title company directly and letting them know they could contact me if they had a closing in my state. I’m not interested in working for low-3rd-rate companies who want to make money of me. Plus, you get paid much faster directly from the title companies than you ever will from C2C, etc… net 30 days, give me a break. If they don’t have enough capital to pay you five days after the “notice of cancellation” has passed that’s bad money management on their end, not yours.

4 Likes

What city are you in? Because i eith snapdocs snd they have either low ballers or about one to three notification a day if not any at all. Snaodocs use to be booming then all of a suden. A lot of new notaries coming in accepting refis for $75 is taking most the assignments. We have to wait till they burn out and they will

2 Likes

I’ve gotten six notifications that accepted me, and many more that I’ve turned down due to location or fee. The ones I accepted go from $115 to $275 (only once). I’ve countered the low fee ones and a couple have met my counter. There are not a lot of notaries in my area. I do not accept the low-ball $65 to $90 offers. Not worth my time. However, I am a very new notary, so I need the exposure. Several assignments came thru the NNA.

I have also signed up with a couple of the services posted here, but its too soon to know. I guess its a lot about location, location.