Snapdocs giving bad rating without cause

I wondered by my signings just about came to a stop I wrote all my signing companies and one told me my score on Snapdocs was low I wrote every signing company I do business with and they said I have outstanding with their company and great reviews how did this happen? I told them I am shocked! So I have written snapdocs several times to their support and have heard not one word. Has anyone else experienced this. I read where people can get in and change your scores is that correct? I am beyond freaked out my customers said they will not pay attention to snapdocs but I have new signing companies I want to sign up with. Any advise?

Yep, they can do that and Nope, you canā€™t see it. I donā€™t think just anyone can ā€˜change your scoreā€™ as itā€™s actually done by a computer logarithm. Thatā€™s but one of the reasons that SnapDocs is not notary-friendly. There are many others.
Their paying customers are TC & SS, so there is no motivation to keep a notary happy.

yes one bad review years ago i have friend in the business and he told me the person that gave me a bad review i had gone bad right away to change my mistake and she still gave me a bad review and i have called the snap docs and emailed never got back to me after all these years they should be taken off what a joke

If you were told who wrote the bad review you can contact that company and ask them to remove it. SnapDocs is notary unfriendly and has no intention to change that.

You sudden drop in signings could be the settings, somehow now and than that changes without our knowledge and putā€™s us on hold. I suggest you check that every day. I found mine changed twice over the last years without my knowledge.

Put as little as possible in SD they use all your info to contact clients that have not signed up with them.

How long did u go without any assignments? Some one from BNN gave me a bad review because I tried to collect payment, and she got ugly with me. Ive not gotten any assignments in 3 weeks

1 Like

How long before you started to receive work again from SD? I was given a bad review as well. I have not got any work in 3 weeks!!

I canā€™t help you with your Snap Docs situation cause I have not worked with any Signing Service or Snap Docs. But you had every right to collect your money and if whomever gave you a bad or negative review just because you did what you should do in collecting your money as a business owner then I think at this point itā€™s SLANDER and itā€™s affecting your business and your reputation. I would try to reach out to whomever wrote the bad review and inform them of this and remove the negative review or you will take some kind of legal action for SLANDER. Their is no excuse for Snap Docs and whomever wrote the negative review to treat you that way and its totally NOT your fault. Just giving some advice.

1 Like

I think I was just given a bad review by BNN as well. My scanner wasnā€™t working and took a photo of the docs and I donā€™t think they were happy about that. After I did my singing with them I no longer got notifications for signings and before I did the signing my phone as blowing up!

Yes!! i believe it. that Madeline Ricci is extremely rude & unprofessional. Just put them on your shit list & move on. After 30 days, youā€™ll start getting work again. Good luck!

1 Like

Did you notice things went bad to normal after a month from receiving the bad review on snap docs?

Yes, after 30 daysā€¦ I started getting regular alerts on SD again. Anyway, from the ashes came a Phoenix because I ended up skipping the middle man & going straight to the title companies instead! I put on my Sundays best and went to each title company and introduced myself. So now Iā€™m getting 80% of my business from title companies directly. They pay twice as much!! Did someone blacklist you too? And SD isnā€™t very notary friendly, they donā€™t take sides or get involved. They say that they are simply the software/platform. So any signing agency can leave you a bad review and you cannot defend yourself. Itā€™s a one way street. Hope this helps

I have a huge suspicion ive gotten on someoneā€™s poop list. i get a few notices from SD and even some other agencies and even though iā€™m hitting that ā€œim availableā€ tab, i never get them assigned anymore. i have no idea how to help make the situation better if im not allowed to see/read what is being claimed about me. im really frustrated over it.