Snapdocs: How do you response for appts with same time

Hello,

I am finding that I don’t know what is the proper etiquette in responding to appts for Snapdocs.
I received a few that are the same time slot from a few different companies.

Do I respond to one stating I am available and agree to terms and wait to see if they pick me before I respond to another?

My example is I have one request from 1st American Title Co, one request from Old Republic, and one from Coast to Coast. All for tomorrow at 11 am. Should I respond to one and wait for them to respond before letting the other assignment knows I am available? Or do I respond to all 3 that I am available and first come first serve of who chooses to go with me?

I am a new signing agent and i just don’t want to piss anyone off lol.

Thank you in advance for your advice! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Depends on the pay, especially C2C, they’re low ballers.

1 Like

They are all for the same price $150 in the same city that is about 15 miles from me. All 3 refi’s.

That’s real good… can’t you reschedule one 2 or 3 hrs apart? Try it to see what they say.

You can click on, “No, because…” and select “I am not available at that time.” Then input the time or day you are available. If I am booked, I input the next day. I have been assigned a signing that way.

5 Likes

I didn’t end up getting any of them lol. They all went with another notary.
I thought for sure I was going to get picked :frowning:

Thank you! That makes sense. I always thought when i clicked No, it meant I didnt/couldn’t take the job. I didnt realize there was options available.

2 Likes

Why would you accept assignments at the same time?

Because I don’t also get assigned the job on snapdocs. Good for you if you have signings that always choose you when you respond to signings that you are available! I don’t have signings assigned to me as fortunate as you. My area could be over saturated with nsa’s.

Ok I understand now. So you don’t get assigned quickly on Snapdocs where you are? My acceptances are usually like almost immediate but occasionally they take a little longer. If that happened where it took a while to get accepted but I had also accepted others at the same time then I would go back to the invitation texts to the others and then click on decline as not available rather than just wait and see. I wasn’t trying to be rude I just didn’t understand as I usually get my acceptances rather quickly so I would never accept a second job at the same time. Good luck.

I say yes to all. You are not assigned until you are assigned.

1 Like

Agree with imsearch16. Just because it’s ‘offered’ definitely does NOT mean it’s yours. And if all 3 were actually to come in as an order (this would qualify as a miracle), then I’d see if the signers would allow a time change and if so, notify hiring party of this. If not, keep what you can & promptly turn back the others. Frankly, turning back one ‘due to order being so late in arriving that I accepted another’ would please my sense of ‘justice’ very much. How many times have you been left hanging while they continue to shop around for someone cheaper?

6 Likes