Speedy Sign Notary Signing Service

Hello! Has anyone worked with or heard of Speedy Sign Notary Signing Service, I tried to google search but nothing came up. Just curious. I have an assignment from them. Thank you in advance.

@signaturemobilenotary2021 => Great question!

I’m responding as a peer (you’re a fellow Business Owner).

=> Why perform a Search of the Notary Café database before creating a new thread?

Just good manners. :angel::yellow_heart: More than likely, it’s already present within the database. It’s considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. It also reflects you’re attempting to be a good business owner.

REMEMBER: It’s always helpful to identify within your query IF you’ve already performed a Search of the database. Thank You!

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :white_check_mark: Performing a Search provides you with an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially). By guiding you to the Search Function, it "teaches you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . . Be your own guru!

A Search of the Notary Café database (upper right/magnifying glass) will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply. Utilize the following Key Word(s) “speedy sign notary” in the Search field query box. There is a PLETHORA of immediately available info there for you. It will save you LOADS of invoice payment chasing efforts!

I did a quick Search Function for you. Here is a recent thread that contains much beneficial information for your search: WARNING: Rapid notary - #15 by lascherr1

======

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

======

Oh, certainly we haven’t forgotten our maiden voyage into this business sector nor how very difficult and how long and challenging the climb was to make . . .

When we were learning, no one handed us answers (unless we paid a Mentor for their insights). We each had to grind it out , make mistakes , learn, correct, and implement a plan of action to improve the services we provide via our businesses 1 at a time.

Best Wishes :swan:

3 Likes

Hi! This is great info! I truly appreciate the feedback. It’s my first time on here and I thought I did the search in the bar correctly, but thank you for pointing it out. The info you provided from lascherr1 was helpful.

All my best to you,
Diane

1 Like

Are Rapid Notary and Speedy Notary one and the same company? @signaturemobilenotary2021 it would help if you gave more info for the company you’re asking about, like maybe a phone number or an address? Or a name to go along with it?

Not trying to be critical or give you a hard time…but can you safely say Speedy Sign Notary Signing Service and Rapid Notary are the same companies?

@LindaH-FL Hmmm . . . I’m uncertain that anyone is inferring there’s a connection between the two companies or that they’re affiliated.

The url link I provided was on the Rapid Notary thread and the post I referenced very recently addressed Speedy Sign (see screen shot below):

:swan:

@signaturemobilenotary2021 => Happy the referenced url was helpful!

If you performed a Search Function on the Notary Café database, it’s truly helpful to just include a statement to that effect & your findings within your post on the thread. :pray: Plus, this will enable others to help you more efficiently!

That will teach me to read the entire link. :joy:

1 Like

Yes I have heard of “Speedy Sign Notary”, their email address is Speedynotarysignings@gmail.com.
I did a “Debt reduction” for them on 3/29/22, with a supposed term of net 30 & to be paid by echeck. Needless to say I have been scammed out of $125. They do not respond to emails only to say they have forwarded my email to "legalcarefast@gmail.com.
Does anywone know what city/State they are allegedly located in??
Terry Prillaman, tsp87780@gmail.com (Illinois)

@tsp409 Within the thread I referenced in my post above, there is an entry that identifies “Wilmington, NC”

See the referenced thread here: WARNING: Rapid notary - #21 by Assembly

:swan:

OK update to Speedy Sign Notary - they are located in Orlando, Fl I believe. I Sent email to Adam Lupton AKA LaBreck on April 5
email address is speedynotarysignings@gmail.com
the same day I received payment from Unlimited Solutions in the form of an echeck to pay the invoice he owed me so now all is good - that was strange and I don’t want to do business with Speedy whatever anytime soon but he came thru with payment. net 120 days

These guys at Speedy Sign Notary got me for $80. They respond to your email by giving you legalcarefast@gmail.com. A complete scam!