ALERT: Speedy Sign Notary Signing Service

Hello! Has anyone worked with or heard of Speedy Sign Notary Signing Service, I tried to google search but nothing came up. Just curious. I have an assignment from them. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

@signaturemobilenotary2021 => Great question!

I’m responding as a peer (you’re a fellow Business Owner).

=> Why perform a Search of the Notary Café database before creating a new thread?

Just good manners. :angel::yellow_heart: More than likely, it’s already present within the database. It’s considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. It also reflects you’re attempting to be a good business owner.

REMEMBER: It’s always helpful to identify within your query IF you’ve already performed a Search of the database. Thank You!

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :white_check_mark: Performing a Search provides you with an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially). By guiding you to the Search Function, it "teaches you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . . Be your own guru!

A Search of the Notary Café database (upper right/magnifying glass) will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply. Utilize the following Key Word(s) “speedy sign notary” in the Search field query box. There is a PLETHORA of immediately available info there for you. It will save you LOADS of invoice payment chasing efforts!

I did a quick Search Function for you. Here is a recent thread that contains much beneficial information for your search: WARNING: Rapid notary - #15 by lascherr1

======

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

======

Oh, certainly we haven’t forgotten our maiden voyage into this business sector nor how very difficult and how long and challenging the climb was to make . . .

When we were learning, no one handed us answers (unless we paid a Mentor for their insights). We each had to grind it out , make mistakes , learn, correct, and implement a plan of action to improve the services we provide via our businesses 1 at a time.

Best Wishes :swan:

4 Likes

Hi! This is great info! I truly appreciate the feedback. It’s my first time on here and I thought I did the search in the bar correctly, but thank you for pointing it out. The info you provided from lascherr1 was helpful.

All my best to you,
Diane

1 Like

Are Rapid Notary and Speedy Notary one and the same company? @signaturemobilenotary2021 it would help if you gave more info for the company you’re asking about, like maybe a phone number or an address? Or a name to go along with it?

Not trying to be critical or give you a hard time…but can you safely say Speedy Sign Notary Signing Service and Rapid Notary are the same companies?

@LindaH-FL Hmmm . . . I’m uncertain that anyone is inferring there’s a connection between the two companies or that they’re affiliated.

The url link I provided was on the Rapid Notary thread and the post I referenced very recently addressed Speedy Sign (see screen shot below):

:swan:

@signaturemobilenotary2021 => Happy the referenced url was helpful!

If you performed a Search Function on the Notary Café database, it’s truly helpful to just include a statement to that effect & your findings within your post on the thread. :pray: Plus, this will enable others to help you more efficiently!

That will teach me to read the entire link. :joy:

1 Like

Yes I have heard of “Speedy Sign Notary”, their email address is Speedynotarysignings@gmail.com.
I did a “Debt reduction” for them on 3/29/22, with a supposed term of net 30 & to be paid by echeck. Needless to say I have been scammed out of $125. They do not respond to emails only to say they have forwarded my email to "legalcarefast@gmail.com.
Does anywone know what city/State they are allegedly located in??
Terry Prillaman, tsp87780@gmail.com (Illinois)

1 Like

@tsp409 Within the thread I referenced in my post above, there is an entry that identifies “Wilmington, NC”

See the referenced thread here: WARNING: Rapid notary - #21 by Assembly

OK update to Speedy Sign Notary - they are located in Orlando, Fl I believe. I Sent email to Adam Lupton AKA LaBreck on April 5
email address is speedynotarysignings@gmail.com
the same day I received payment from Unlimited Solutions in the form of an echeck to pay the invoice he owed me so now all is good - that was strange and I don’t want to do business with Speedy whatever anytime soon but he came thru with payment. net 120 days

These guys at Speedy Sign Notary got me for $80. They respond to your email by giving you legalcarefast@gmail.com. A complete scam!

I got a call from them this afternoon from a foreign speaking gentleman. The call came in from 407-827-3825 and the caller ID identified it as Jennifer Leahey from Lake Buena Vista FL. He told me that it was only 7 pages and that it needed to be done today. This was at 4:30 CST. I was just leaving work and that I would look for his email when I got home. I received an email with the client information and like previous posts it was asking for pictures of credit cards and Social Security cards. The email listed the phone number as 386-518-1611. As I was printing out the documents a foreign speaking woman called from that same number and told me that their client would get in touch with the borrower and get me on a 3 way call to verify the time and date of the appointment. I then received an email stating that if I am not contacted within an hour to cancel the appointment. Neither emails provided any name or contact information other than the phone number. The documents as well do not even tell the people who they are dealing with. After reading these posts I am going to be forwarding this to our state agency. Short answer to your question it appears they are in Florida.

1 Like

Wondering if the OP @signaturemobilenotary2021 could ADD the term “ALERT” or “WARNING” at the beginning of the Thread Title please . . .

NOTE: If doing a Search to vet a potential new client and the term ALERT or WARNING is in the title, it would be a quicker reference instead of having to pull up the thread, read through the posts, etc.

I just received a call from 407-827-3825 with the name Jennifer Leahey. They didn’t leave a message.

I received two calls from this number (407-827-3825) while in a signing this morning. Caller ID showed “Hilton WDW”. No message but it looked like a Disney Timeshare.
Not my cup of tea.

2 Likes

Just an observation…companies that suggest speed in their title seem to be slow. Irony

1 Like