Still waiting on a signing

So started my business in August of this year…how long does it take to get a signing??? I have signed up with several services and still waiting. What are some best next steps??

2 Likes

Have you marketed yourself? Don’t just sit around and wait for Singing Agencies, or platforms to give you work…GO GET IT. Have you communicated with Escrow/Title Officers, Attorneys, Hospitals, Lending Company’s near you?

1 Like

Yes I have. Everyday I have searched for other SA. I have called mortgage and title companies. I have a website. I have a FB and IG. I don’t update them often but I do from time time. I joined virtual meetup groups for real estate agents and mortgages and title companies. If you are only using SD you need to google signing agencies.

1 Like

You’re not getting any signings from Snapdocs? They are the most likely to give signings to new agent. Have you signed with Amrock, Signature Closers, XOME?.. just to mention a few.

1 Like

Enroll your name in every single SS to start up, also title companies, escrows…

1 Like

Hi,

I am new and have signed up with the agency I have been able to find. Snapdocs is not linking my NNA certification for some reason. I have screenshot them showing proof but it hasn’t change. Can I get that link you offered the OP?

Nicole

2 Likes

Hi, this happened to me also. SD explained there is a glitch in the system w/NNA profiles synching. It was really frustrating. SD is aware; and you’re not the only one experiencing this. Hope this helps.

I ordered business cards through vistaprint & they offer a magnetic car sign. That’s free advertising while I drive around - Ya never know who may be needing one & the phone number is rather large so - there’s no missing it :wink:

Just a couple tips here on this - although it’s a great idea, check with your car insurance company - you may need to pay an extra premium (a business endorsement) if you advertise on your vehicle. Also if you live in a PUD or HOA, check your bylaws - one notary in Florida got in a boatload of trouble with his HOA because of his car signs.

Just a helpful hint.

Hi there; did you ever get your SD profile linked to NNA🤷🏽‍♀️

1 Like