Texas notary help

Hello there So I previously lived in Oklahoma and am a notary for the state of Oklahoma and I moved to Texas just recently bring the move I seem to have lost my wallet meaning my social security card and my Oklahoma ID and I need to get a paper notarized here in Texas. I have a photo of my ID and I am wondering if I bring in that photo along with my stamp do you think that would verify my identity enough to get my document notarized?

You need the valid id not a copy of one. I don’t think you can stamp outside your state. You will need to become one in Texas and its pretty easy to do you just have to be a resident and have a bond of 10k and pay the state fees . go to sos.gov for sec. of state info.