ALERT: TransStar National Title

Hi everyone at Notary Cafe,

I called and talked to Cheryl, the VP of Transtar National Title and she explained the problem and followed up with this email. They are trying to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. Please see the email she sent me:

[I apologize for this very frustrating situation. Believe me, TranStar is just as frustrated. The funds have always been available to Snapdocs, however, they use a company called STRIPE to process their payments and they were having an issue with getting their electronic withdrawal to work. Even with our help and the help of our bank representative, they were unable to pull the funds from our account. To correct this issue TranStar sent them a check to cover all payments and that check has cleared our account.

Cheryl Ramold
Vice President]

I feel certain that payments will be sent and I received an email from Snapdocs stating that they are working to get everyone paid. I hope this assures everyone with outstanding invoices that payments will be forthcoming.

Thank you,
Kimberly Guinn

Kimberly,
Thank you for your efforts in getting to the bottom of this situation. The ball is back in Snapdocs court!

I hope you got your payment. It must be working now as I got paid through snapdocs vendor pay yesterday which a week earlier than expected.

1 Like

I finally got paid. Thanks. Haven’t been on the site for a while.

2 Likes

@zed298 Thanks SO much for coming back onto the Notary Café forum & providing an update! :tulip: