ALERT => S - L - O - W Pay (30 to 90 calendar days): Unlimited Ink Notary - Extremely low pay for Tibuorn, CA

These agencies are choking our industry with unacceptable signing agent fees. I just received a Tiburon sales package offer via text today. With scan backs was $70! Don’t think they won’t sell a very expensive property in the millions and throw you $70 with scan backs without a care in the world. I’m in San Francisco, would have to get on the Golden Gate Bridge and onto the highway and drive 20 miles through very narrow dangerous roads up there. The customer will call us directly at our businesses when we turn down these horrendous cheap agencies. We don’t need them distributing work to us this way taking our fee that belongs to us.

1 Like

well the owner @rmickle1

Seller files for Unlimited Ink Notary are generally 25 pages or less. Often around 8 pages. We do have one client with more but they don’t put in that many orders. We are sorry that doesn’t suit your taste. We’ve made sure to remove you from recieving future orders.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t had the best of luck with them. I have to say my experience is quite the opposite. I’ve completed over 20 assignments in the last 30 days with Unlimited Ink and I attend the weekly trainings with Notary star. They have a fairly quick response time, especially when it comes to needing assistance. They are very thorough with scan backs to help ensure packages are sent out as accurate as possible. I highly recommend both companies.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.