WARNING - NON-PAYMENT: Jellyfish Signings

In small claims court, if you prevail (win) they would be responsible for all court costs and fees incurred in the collection process

The company owner posts here … maybe he’ll see this and respond

1 Like

Thank you Linda. I did see that, when I checked fees. It’s too bad. That particular signing was composed of two delightful sisters. I’m very sad to go away from this signing with the possibility of Small Claims Court. Those two ladies would have never wanted to see me stiffed, because even though it was a business meeting, we all connected well.

1 Like

Thank you for calling this notary out. Love when the light is shown. Thank you!! Too many notaries get on here and do nothing but bash Signing Services.

2 Likes

LOL guess you were called out by the signing service you were bashing. Says a lot about your integrity

2 Likes

I did a Refi for them on 11/15/2021 and have not received payment (as of 01/27/2022), nor are they responding to my emails. I’m trying not to think the worst and give them the benefit of the doubt but this isn’t looking good. I’ve been at this for a couple of years and have never had issues with a company paying me until now. Any suggestions for next steps in order receive payment?

1 Like

We actually just responded to your message a little bit ago.

Please know that email is not always the best form of communication, especially if you have reached out and not received a response. Continuing to email is not going to be the most effective means to your end. When it comes to matters of payment a phone call is always best.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your company sending payment and resolving the matter.

1 Like

I did a siginng for them in October of this year… I’ve yet to be paid… I’ve called and sent w mails. He states a check was sent but I have yet to receive it :frowning:

2 Likes

don’t try it it’s not worth in there really bad

1 Like

Unpaid
103 Days
09/16/22
still not getting paid I call them multiple time I sending multiple emails but nothing heard back from them

2 Likes

Adam has been paid.

Take his advice with a grain of salt, coming from someone who called the SS client, FIVE TIMES on their PERSONAL CELL PHONE harassing them about “non-payment”

Check your inbox! It’s called an E-Check for a reason!

BTW, the client asked that he is never used again. No threats just the facts.

1 Like

good try man you only send me the payment after I called the client I send them multiple emails and no respond multiple phone calls and voicemail and no respond if you were worried about not calling the client you should have paid me way early I did close in for a back in September and did not get payment until dec even with the client telling me that they already told them to pay but he’s just holding the money I promise you I will never do any work with you and just so you know nobody works for free pay your bills on time

2 Likes

he only paid me after I call the client ask about my payment it was over four months he never answer the phone he never replied any of my emails about the payment I’m glad that you get your payment this kind of company they should never be in the service

he only paid after I call the clients threatening me that he will never use me again I’ll tell him you shouldn’t hold my payment for this long

1 Like

I believe it is more offensive that he was put in the position where he felt the need to pester the SS for payment. Whether you would personally go to the lengths he did in order to procure the agreed upon fee is beside the point. In the initial contact, the fee and terms of payment were agreed upon. No one should be forced to beg, hound, and harass in order to obtain a contractually obligated payment in a timely manner.

5 Likes

@hlwoizeschke Concur :100:

:swan:

1 Like

Heyyyy didn’t know I apparently needed to join in this convo to get my payment. 88 days now. Emailed about 60 days, got a response they’ll look into it, no response to follow up email, no response to calls just keeps ringing. Fingers crossed. :smile:

1 Like

You can’t say much when there’s a bunch of us dealing with the same issue with you. These other notaries are not lying and you have some nerve getting on here leaving snarky comments to them when you don’t pay them until they complain on here. I’ve gone through every step trying to get paid like others have. 101 days now. It’s a sleazy business practice.

3 Likes

Jellyfish owes me $800 going back to October. After numerous phone calls and emails with no answers, I’m about to call all of the escrow offices there jobs came from and let them know. I myself, had to take another full time job because with the no pays and few notary agent signings I can’t pay my mortgage or car payment. I went out of my way to go above and beyond for this company even delivering docs to escrow office when I found out it was nearby. Meanwhile I’m being played for a sucker. I’m going to go out of my way to ensure that this company is reported to every legal entity possible unless I see payment immediately.

Sheila Arca

Ok Nathan, I’m calmly asking you why I haven’t been paid for my work with you starting in October 2022? Have I not taken care of your customers even traveling to an escrow office of my own free will when I saw they were only 30 min from me? You owe me $800.00. You’re not answering my calls or emails, here’s your chance to do the right thing and stand behind your claims of being a stand up company. I don’t want to have to take this to the next level but I will. Ponsey schemes are so 90’s.

Thank you