WARNING: Non-Payment => Jellyfish Signings

Avoid Jellyfish signings. I did no receive payment for a trust signing back in Nov/2022.
I have not received a return phone call nor email.

1 Like

@char.wright2020 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! There is information available on Notary Cafe that’s very insightful & helpful, too!

I’ve performed a cursory Search for you within the GOLDMINE database at Notary Cafe. Here is a helpful direct Notary Cafe url link that has germane & helpful information available to assist you. It contains many other Professional Signing Agents [PSAs] who also have been experiencing non-payment issues with this business entity after successfully providing professional signing services:

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

I’ve worked for Jellyfish Signings and been paid by them.

If that is the case reach out to them and let them know that I have not received my payment for the Trust signing that I completed on 12/2/2022.
Thank you

Haven’t been paid for mine either 10/21/2022. Even title has been telling them to pay me. Can’t get in touch by phone or email.

This is crazy. I think this man is have notaries to complete work and he isn’t paying out. He has a video on Youtube. Welcome to Jellyfish Signings - YouTube
Copy and paste into browser. I have not receive any responses.

1 Like

I did a signing for them in November as well…I did no receive payment nor did they respond to email or phone messages

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.