Where is your profit?

I wonder if those agents to accept low fees anything that a hundred (100) know anything about business. How can they still accepting those ridiculous offer. How about those long distance travel, how about the two (2) set of copies, how about the extra travel to FedEx and in some case "extremely time consuming of FaxBack and after all you have to wait 30 days to get pay. Where is your profit?

8 Likes

Great question!

Here is your answer:)
Like Sweet Dreams song by Annie Lennox:
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?..
Everybody’s looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

4 Likes

They do not abuse of me. Yeap you can count with that. I do not turn my car engine so easy. My comments is for those calling themselves as Professional Agents and take any offer so ridiculous as 35. 50, 75, 100. My question to those professional is where is their profit after all the deduction. They do not do any favor to our business as Signing Agents they do not have any clue how the business work.

6 Likes

Those are some excellence points. With I agree with some But…

1. What is a good payment for a signing agent with no experience in the field???

2. Would agree or disagree that once a signing agent get experiences, they can afford to take higher earnings assignments?

3. And is it wrong to sacrifice a profit to cash in on knowledge and experiences in the field?

2 Likes

Totally I grew with you. With low ball offer we do not make money, we make favors.

1 Like

Just… wow. Calling people stupid? Is this the school playground? I thought this was a forum for professional adults. Maybe I’m in the wrong place???

We’re still in the middle of a pandemic. People are really struggling right now. There are some folks out here who are having trouble paying their bills and feeding their families. Have some empathy.

Instead of roasting signing agents for accepting low offers, how about we all roast the companies who are offering less than $100 for these jobs?

1 Like

Who call you stupid? and is not the company fault that some Notary take their low offer. While some Notary keep accepting those ridiculous low ball offers without any respect to the profession they will keep doing those low offer. Take those comments as your own benefit and keep fighting for the correct fee. Just do the math of the expenses vs profit and the time that they take to pay for your services.

I agree with your comment. SnapDocs abuses fee platform. At least 10 newbie Signing Agents in Port Orchard WA accepting fees from $50 to $80 no mater travel miles, pkg size, scan backs. Notary Contractors call and state can you help me out with lowball fee. SA thinks earning brownie points but just being used. Later I receive calls from same NC stating your fellow SA accepted such and such. My response is that is their call this is my fee. With having so many newbies in the field right now setting a bad president.