Who are the Most Active Signing Agencies in Oklahoma

Hi Guys,

Question: For my Oklahoma friends, who are the most active signing agencies in this state? I signed up for BancServ and its crickets! Very disappointing. Secured Signings I know is hot in this market. Timeos gave me 1 signing. I signed up with a TON of agencies, but not many of them do much business in this state.

It maybe time for me to just go direct.
Thanks in advance!!

1 Like

Hi fellow Oklahoman! I think it just matters on the zip code. I get orders from all the ones you mentioned and they are all unpredictable. I have in direct and that’s hit an miss as well. There are lots of agents in Oklahoma so I also think that has alot to do with it. I mostly work on building a good relationship with the few that send me steady work. I’m also only part time so I can only do a few a week. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m in Bixby, so I get both Tulsa and rural areas.

1 Like

Same here! The good thing is rural can be just a 15/20 minute drive :wink:

1 Like

I WISH! Girl its, 1-1.5 hours lol I be in Sequoah county but that stops once biz stabilizes

Whew that’s where you go?! Hopefully they paying good for that! If I go more than 20 miles out , my price goes way up! If their desperate enough they will pay!

1 Like

Thank you for this tip! I been in osage, wagoner, tulsa, Pittsburg etc. My gas bills are cray, so this is why I must go direct or find the SS that are dominate this state.

Your welcome! Just remember all your expenses when you take a signing and charge accordingly! Don’t beg for work! It’s best to get paid your worth/time/experience instead of counting the number of signings.

2 Likes

True that, vizionzmobilenotary. There’s always another newb ‘counting signings’…

1 Like

And do not mention how much you got approved for! People will not like it:) :joy:.

4 Likes

From now on I will not mention $$$$$$$! :scream: Work hard and keep my head down:) Good luck to all. :blush:

1 Like

Please explain what you mean, I truly value your opinion

Don’t indicate anything about money, amount, $, etc.