Would you get in a helicopter to do signing at a remote location?

Would you ever get in a helicopter to hep the client sign at a remote location? Just wondering if you or someone you know have been flown to get the client’s signature.

It’s a no for me! There are already a couple of topics on the issue of safety on this forum. If I can’t get in and out of a location on my own steam, following my own directions I am not the person for your assignment. But then, I am a control person. Perhaps others have a greater sense of adventure. To me this is fool hearty. Even several thousand dollars would not be an enticement for me to take such chances. Perhaps I watch a bit too much Mystery Theater!

1 Like

That’s a hard pass on that one for me. I am not a fan of flying in the first place on a regular plan so another notary can have that assignment as they could never pay me enough.

1 Like

If it was a request from one of my regular clients that I know well, yes.

1 Like

After the Kobe Bryant incident, I don’t think I’d chance it unless I had a real intimate knowledge of the signers and the helio company. It’s only one signing and how much could it be worth? Nah, I’d pass.

1 Like

Sure, why not, as long as I don’t have to pay for it.

1 Like

Too risky. Helicopters are historically unsafe.