Zendegui Law scam

I got one again, same verbiage, this time from Pamela Schoenstein, of Shaprio Law firm! I was tempted to reply with:

Dear Pamela,
I have some FBI agents in your County presently and actively investigating your fraudulent scam operation targeting professional signing agents who all realize you are a fraud. Take our professional advice and immediately cease your scheme.
However, I did not reply!!

1 Like

Has anyone considered filing a complaint with ic3? The National Interstate Commerce Commission?? This is definitely a violation of their regulations.

1 Like

I got a very similar email. I actually messaged an attorney from the firm on LinkedIn to let them know but I got no response.

Received the same from rosemarykurt432@hotmail.com:

Good afternoon,

I have some client that needs to sign a few docs on Thursday for a private loan refinance and purchase in your County. Do you have availability for this? Please advise and let me know your fee? I will reply as soon as i can because i would be in closing all through today.

Thank You,
Rosemary Kurt
Legal Assistant
Lacayo Law Firm, P.A.
6505 Blue Lagoon Dr Suite 105,
Miami, FL 33126

(CA) Y’all need to be careful and NOT respond to these queries for notary services. I’ve already gotten three of them, one from Miami and one from New York, both from secretary-type people with the exact same wording (with errors) and needing a response right away. STAY AWAY!! It’s a terrible scam.