Always establish a great rapport with each signer because you’ll never know who you’re going to meet!

So I just had a great signing experience. After the signer witnessed my signing techniques with him, he said he likes my professionalism, knowledge, and energy and offered to use me as their Notary Signing Agent going forward because he owns a Mortgage Lending company here in Denver! :scream:OMG!

6 Likes

Very nice!! Congratulations!

1 Like

:dancer:Ahhhh​:pray::innocent::heart_eyes::crossed_fingers:t3::clap: :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Congratulations! I don’t know how the market is in your area right now. BE AWARE! COMMITTING TO A MORTGAGE OR TITILE COMPANY CAN REALLY LIMIT YOUR EARNINGS IN THIS BOOMING ECONOMY RIGHT NOW. :wink:

1 Like

I am in Colorado. $200 a pop for refis:) :dancer:

1 Like

You get $200 for refis? Where in Colorado are you? I’m moving… :wink: I’m in Phoenix- there’s a ton of business but the market is also saturated with signing agents who take lowball fees. We’re lucky to get $75 from a signing service for refis

1 Like

Agree with Amy - my jaw hit the floor when I saw that “$200 a pop for refis” - I’m in Florida and it was a struggle to get $125 per refi in my own county. The only time the number 200 came up, if I was lucky, was when it was a refi of a first mortgage with a concurrent HELOC

1 Like

:innocent::pray: ok my lips are sealed…