Any signed documents that need multiple copies?

Hello, I seem to remember from the NNA NSA course that they mentioned a document that we would need to get multiple copies/signatures. Is it the Name Affidavit? Headed to my first signing tomorrow and don’t want to over look anything. Or am I over thinking this? Thanks in advance.

You are to just print two copies of the loan docs (no more, no less). You will find at times multiple variations of certain docs in a package and that’s OK. Don’t discard or add any additional docs that aren’t given to you by the company other than your loose certificate when needed.

Thanks for your response. Makes complete sense.

"ou are to just print two copies of the loan docs (no more, no less). " - this is not necessarily true.

They may well have been referring to the Notice of Right to Cancel - you need to get multiple copies of that signed so you can leave two copies for each borrower/person in interest - so if you have two signers you will get 5 or 6 copies of that document signed (depending on whether title wants one or two back) -

Good luck on your first signing.

Linda H. - Thanks for jogging my memory. It was the Right to Cancel that they referenced. Appreciate the response!!

Thanks @LindaH-FL for the clarification. I was only referring to the printing of docs because for some reason I read the post as wanting to print additional pages of items in the package. But now that I’ve re-read it I see it says “need to get multiple copies/signatures”.