Anyone use an Apple Watch

Does any of my fellow Signing Agents use an Apple Watch? I find myself constantly dropping my phone because I’m trying to keep it with me and eventually going to do it in one day.

I tried using the watch with the intent of never missing an email, phone call or text for an assignment being offered. My reasoning was that my world would never be further than my wrist while my phone could be anywhere where I could not hear it. Wrong! The screen is so small as to be nearly useless. In addition, when you get a text and have to click on an embedded website it does not work. No one builds an app to display on the Apple watch. It’s a cool gadget but it is just a primitive iPhone.

My comments are based on it’s value in our business. I’m sure they are very useful for people they are more suited for.
Conclusion: I sold it.

1 Like

I have an Apple Watch & I absolutely love it. Reason being, you will never miss a call because you can answer the call with your Apple Watch. Plus the text & emails that you may receive from signing companies, you can quickly respond to them while you are in a signing with very little interruption. If it’s an emergency.

As far as replying that you are available via the Apple Watch, you will have to go to your phone. But yes, it definitely is very helpful so that you don’t miss any call, text or email & facebook post, news, etc. I haven’t dropped my phone in a year since I’ve had the Apple Watch. Great investment!!
Good Luck!!!

So I’m still considering the Apple Watch. Do you get your the Amrock “potential order” alerts and other companies alerts on it so you know to go to your phone to respond?

I use a fitbit that notifies by showing the text. If I don’t respond it will do it again. then I pickup my phone if I am not in an appointment and follow-up.
It also tells me who is calling and the telephone number. I would miss a lot if it was not for my fitbit. I also have an IPhone

1 Like