BancServ Signing Co

I am having the same problem with their app. Every time I have to sign in and by the time I get on the order shows as being accepted by another.
To stop this ongoing frustration I just muted the app.

2 Likes

How high do they pay for refi’s and do they require scan backs?

How to even get a signing from them? I open notification with the spped of light and the order is already taken.

1 Like

I did a job for them last week. Paid that day via direct deposit. Consistently decent pay.

I was lucky to catch one a few days ago. Then I saw the location, it was an hour away. Well, that was frustrating, vut that was the first order with them. So, I took it. Drove to signers’ place, the signers found a mistake, canceled the signing, I left. Now again, game " catch me if you can".

Bancserv us a great company to work for and they do pay on a timely basis. However don’t make any mistakes, don’t accept an order and discover that out cannot complete it due to an over sight or an emergency, and lastly hope every closing you get the people like you and don’t complain. They will drop you and you won’t get any more Business. I had an incident where I contacted the borrower, at the last minute he decided to meet his girlfriend at the airport because she was coming from out of town. He stayed with her at the hotel, when I was on my way, I called he told told me he wasn’t home, I said I would meet him at the hotel, due the time it would take him to drive home. During the closing, he asked me about the final numbers, I told him he would have to speak with his loan officer. He went in telling me about al his properties, since I want impressed, resumed the closing guess this hurt his feelings. He called Bancserv and said he didn’t feel like he should pay the closing fee. Bancserv didn’t give me a chance to tell my side of the story and dropped me. I’ve been a Loan Officer for a major bank, I was in sales for over 20 years, and have been closing mortgages since 2004. Bancserv has the philosophy the borrowers are always right

BancServ was one of the first SSs that picked me up to work with them about 5 years ago. It has been a consistently good relationship. I Find they pay well and they pay within 1-2 weeks, depending on where your assignments fell within their accounting rotation. I’ve certainly made my share of mistakes while working with them. Not once has my pay been reduced nor have I been dropped. We’ve all had those pissy signers who just don’t like your presentation, for whatever reason. I’ve had a few with BancServ, but, as far as I know, I’ve always been asked to share what happened from my perspective. Not disputing your experience, but I did want to offer another perspective on working with this service. They only open up their application process a couple times a year. So, I would suggest trying to get on with them if you can. It can be rewarding.

1 Like

Hello fellow notaries,

I wanted to get everyone’s opinion. Last week I was contacted by a person from this company who accused me of “nickel and dimming” because I asked for a print fee. The signing was a purchase residential and from this company they are usually 140-150 pages. This time it was 180+ Plus client copies. After the conversation, they lowered my rating and I stopped receiving signings. When I emailed the person back to explain my case, I then was told again I already charge too much therefore I was trying to get more money out of the signing. Has anyone else experienced this? My fee was $125 plus a print fee and the client wasn’t home, so the company gave me a 2nd trip fee to complete the signing the next day. All together it was $175. I personal felt attacked and shocked that the person would even say this to me without me explaining my reason for the fee plus cut my rating down so I could not receive more signings. I believe that the person was upset because I got paid for what the signing was worth, and it was not much profit for them (which they kind of said)
The problem is I really like this company but the way the staff are making question if it’s worth the hassle? Or if I am low balling myself due to the stories I read daily on the forum about this company. I charge the same amount across the board with other signing companies and never experienced an issue like this.
Any suggestions?

It happens, though it’s never pleasant when it does. Don’t take it personally. You can’t be thin skinned and work in this business. You have a case to be made about the lowering of your profile score based on “asking for too much money”, and you should make it. There is a difference between a scheduler and partner management. Which did you have the encounter with? You want to go a step above to lodge your complaint. (I’ve done this too - with good results.) Your request is reasonable (my fee is based on the first 150 pages, then I also add a print fee if over that number of pages.) Also, $175 is about right for a signing, especially if it has scan backs! If you get no reception for your case, consider it good bye and good riddance. There are plenty of dance partners. Your work will speak for itself.

1 Like

Hello. I have worked for Bancserv several times and love working for them, but within the last three weeks, I completely stoped receiving any offers from them. Is this a norm or is slow right now with Bancserv?

I can’t catch any signings. It is an impossible task, I swear. I wonder, how do you, guys, get orders from them? I had only one and caught it just because I was on their app at that very moment. And that was so fast, I couldn’t even read it. So, ended up driving for 1 hour one way. What is the catch? How to get their orders?

1 Like

They would be nice if getting a job from them wasn’t like winning the lotto.

4 Likes

They’ve changed then because they used to be extremely demanding and cheap. They investigate you as a scapegoat for their own mistakes.

My experience from 2010 - 2014 is they were as cheap as hell. So cheap and quite willing to scapegoat the signing agent for it’s own title company’s’ screwups with bad documents.

They asked me if I was ok paying for the shipping label, is this standard practice?

I tried to sign up with them on the first for 3 months now. First month it just kept saying registration not open even during the hours. Second month I got in, was almost done with the application and docs until it started to run slow, crash and technology issues I could not sign up, third month again I tried to sign up during open hours, no sign up available. A few title companies I connected with do use bancserve, some of the bigger names, I tried to sign up with no luck. If anyone gets in this month, please kindly share some tips.

I tried yesterday but I could not sign up.

Yes, for those that were successful please share tips.

Thanks!

1 Like

I completely agree! I receive a notification and before I can click there is a message that someone else accepted!

1 Like

The key with Bancserv is check the app periodically throughout the day. They keep me plenty busy!!

As far as signing up….you gotta make sure you’re on the site BEFORE 12noon so that when the clock strikes 12 you’re ready to go! The “test” is super easy IMO. But what I’ve been hearing lately is Thai people are getting turned away for various reasons. Such as over saturated areas or if you’re a realtor.

3 Likes

Great idea! Thanks so much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like