C2c west coast fees

I have never seen a loan mod at 170 pages but have definitely seen them on a wild scale between 30-70 pages. In many cases you have to print 3 copies so it adds up. I charge $65 for a loan mod and typically only do them in my immediate area. I have helped out one of my regulars before that paid extra for me to do a little distance.

1 Like

My tip of the day BEWARE of negative feed back to Lisa/C2C she will bash you in the back office on Snapdocs and you will not be able to see it per Snapdocs policy you will just never get jobs accepted again from Snapdocs clients and be left wondering why. A LAWSUIT against both Snapdocs and C2C/Lisa is the only way to get your reputation back. Both costing lots of time and money. There are many other very reputable companies to work with with 100% less drama that are not part of the Snapdocs drama. Some of us take our business very seriously, it is our lively hood and do our best only to get kicked in the teeth and stabbed in the back from less reputable companies. Seek out companies who will treat you right and do a great job for them. Don’t sweat the small stuff!

1 Like

Low-ballers and take forever to pay. I did about 20 for them and can’t keep doing it for those amounts. I am losing $

1 Like

Lisa is as rude as they come. They are very unprofessional and will cheat you the first opportunity they get. I did a signing for them and they tried to sneak in a second signing; same signing location but different borrower for a different property. They were not offering any additional fee. Also, they didn’t tell me in advance; just sent additional docs. No chance!

I shipped docs same day & got a receipt from FedEx (as I’ve learned to ALWAYS do). The time stamp on my receipt clearly showed they were dropped prior to cut off time but Lisa claimed FedEx didn’t get them out same day despite my receipt. She cut my pay in HALF!! I still don’t believe her since 3 years laterite never happened again.

As if that wasn’t enough, I had to go through silly nonsense to get paid at all. I blocked them on SnapDocs. I blocked their @c2csignings.com from emailing me & I blocked their phone # from calling me. They are the ONLY company I’ve blocked but Lisa is belligerent and a sneaky thief!

2 Likes

I have to say
 that I agree about the reverse mortgage applications
 C2C gets paid $50-65 from most of our clients
 we lost money on the applications

we are renegotiating these prices now and hope to pay a better fee
I agree with you
Lisa

Rena, we do not cheat anyone, what you are saying here is liable
you might consider different wording “Lisa is belligerent and a sneaky thief!” is actionable.
Lisa Bittner

I understand, please give me a call so I can increase your fees
909-525-8221
Lisa

What your saying is wrong.
a lawsuit for what?
How is bashing C2C and myself on this forum and other notary signing agent forum ok? But if a signing company or escrow companies puts a negative feedback on Snapdocs it’s actionable?
No negative feedback is placed on SnapDocs that has no proof of an error.

We don’t spend time adding feedback for fun, or because we are “getting back” at anyone.

A signing agent last month end, went to a signing, but instead of printing a borrower copy, she printed 1 copy and gave the signer the pages where there had no signatures, and shipped back the pages with signatures.
This is the kind of thing that gets a negative feed back, and deactivation.
And for those that would say “she is new that is not true” she is not a new signing agent.
When you take your business seriously you say your peace and move on, you don’t make it your business to continue to bash a company who NEVER cheated you and always paid you on time and for all signings you ever did and average fee of over $90.00 and above.
but you continue to bash my company and tell others to sue us
 good job!

Dominique, you went to a signing, and sent back only signature pages of loan docs.
That was shocking to the escrow agent, who had to spend time reprinting docs and feathering them in at month end.
As far as being too old
 how would you know how old I am?

Smart owners will defend comments that are untrue
C2C is not perfect, and there are times we make mistakes, but my phone is the same number for 19 plus years, I do answer my phone calls almost every time.
or call back quickly
Like many of us, we have business we cherish, we have family and friends who bring us joy.
We also have tragedy’s that happen in our lives, we just never know what someone is going through.
I have seen my brother commit suicide a few years ago, a dear friend of mine had a stroke at 50 a month ago.
We have a very good signing agent fighting for her life.
All this negative untruths are so depressing.
I give my phone number out so that if someone feels there is an issue I try to help.

Lisa
I am a mentor to so many people. you were one who I tried to help,
Dominique, you took a short cut, and cant take ownership of it so you are bashing me.

If anyone does not like me as an individul you dont know me, you dont know who I am in my core.

1 Like

Dominique our loan mods are 9-32 pages
90 percent are 21 pages and you only have to sign 1 set of them

there are some needing two sets but those are much more than 19 pages.
I dont know who you did loan mods for at 170 pages but it was not us.

131 total pages and you sent back 30 signature pages only.
I don’t know what your talking about.
“She will even give you just the signatures to sign and then have her ppl print the rest”
C2C nor myself has never done this.
we sent you the full packages and you returned signature pages.
You did a total of 5 signings with C2C this was the last one.

Your a whole LIARRRRR I printed a copy for the borrower and printed the pages that needed to be signed for the company(62 to be exact).
You even stated that I only sent back the pages that needed to be signed. You are known for being a thief and a LIAR.
Just admit, you promise mortgage companies fee signings so low they can’t refuse, then try to convince LSA to do them at $30,$30, $50. Why lie when ppl have recipts to prove your fees? I have nothing else to say, except KARMA.

See you make me want to screen shot all clients I had but I am not because I do not want to get in trouble.
But Corrrine Hunt was never printed by me, My notary seal nor stamp is not on those papers. You are a different type of liar.The client I had on that day from you was at 5pm and in Sicklerville. You have me confused with someone else.
I keep a journal of the clients I complete signings with, thank GOD. To answer someones question, yes I am new and she took advantage of my gullible self. If I would of read all the reviews and googled her, I would of known better, but everything is a life lesson. She don’t have to worry about me, except pay me for the work I completed that’s all.
I would of never taken it this far had she not removed me after I completed my job and mailed the docs the same day.
If she would of never tried to cheat me I would of never posted it, in this forum.

It’s ok, apparently,other people went thru the same thing I did. But she tries to scare them from telling.

#METOO movement
#NOTARY
#LSA
#ONTIMESEALEDANDDELIVERED

if 130 pages are sent to you, the title company expects 130 pages to be returned. (no less)
C2C has never set prices for our clients ever, they set the prices for us.
this is getting us no where i can’t argue insanity

The word is libel and it means written defamation. Defamation is covered under tort law (civil matter). In order for someone to be liable for damages suffered due to libel, the defendant’s statements would have to be a lie; not the case here!

1 Like

That would be nice. Thank you Lisa

give me a call 909-525-8221

No what I am not saying is wrong, that is your very argumentative opinion and boy oh boy Lisa you can’t ever hold yourself back.
I didn’t say they had to sue
I said that is a lot of wasted time and money but yes apparently the ONLY way we can see the truth by suing and issuing a subpoena for the back office notes on us. Yes, you posted my personal book of business, that is not YOUR property to post public as you seem to believe. It was VERY unprofessional and crossed the line. PERIOD.
Snapdocs not allowing EVERYONE access to see what is said about them is VERY wrong. We have no way of knowing who said what and what is true or false. Who knows what proof of what since it is in SECRET behind our backs? There are many very catty vindictive people in the industry so don’t pretend otherwise. Are we supposed to take your word for it? I think you can read for yourself how MANY professional notaries feel about your word. I never claimed you cheated me and my fees for you were typically higher because they were for traveling some distance so try to be honest as my fees are no indication of your average fees paid to notaries for local signings. They are not typically over $90 so it is VERY deceiving for you to post it as if it is. Some of us are pretty worn out with your aggressiveness so much so it has turned us off of Notary Cafe all together. We as notaries - That DOES NOT include you- once thought this was a peaceful place we could share ideas, help each other out and vent once in a while. Since you have shown up it is non-stop Bitchiness and confrontational which most of us feel is very tiresome and unprofessional. I certainly didn’t realize after being with Notary Cafe for many many years that this is what I was paying for
 ::anguished::unamused::disappointed:

1 Like

Jean,
Am I aggressive? Well if I see an untruth or misrepresentation, maybe so. You did 10 signings for us, were paid well and on time. Yet you continue to say some things about my company that are NOT your experience.
But your statement about suing feels wrong, if you cant read what is being said what is the basis for a lawsuit? “presumption?”
I cannot see who the other companies are who put feedback but SD comments will only say
“other company”
Maybe company’s who pay more per file can see more info on the comments. I do not know.
Jean, I have never read a comment on SD that are vindictive regarding a signing agent, usually just a comment about an error or payments.
I am unsure if its “wrong or not” of SD. But its their site, so they can do what they want i suppose. I don’t always go by it since many are old, and sometime relate to being newer back a year or so ago.

here is an example of the feed back a signing agency can see.

NONE OF THESE WERE WRITTEN BY MY COMPANY, THESE ARE WHAT THEY CALL “OTHER COMMENTS”

my posting of the files you assisted us on is fair thing to do, this action didn’t give out any NPI, not sure why your upset about it. What is upsetting about it? You are bashing us with no personal proof of how evil we are?
I have tried to call you many times to figure out how we can find common ground but you never return my calls.
Not sure, I don’t bite.

Once again showing how unprofessional you are.

Wait, is that my phone ringing from Lisa? Ah, NO. I get calls, texts and voicemails all day long. NEVER anything from you.

Nice edit job on the posting
clearly you need a GAG order to stop the nonsense.