Celtic Signings (Dennis McGrath)

Secretary of State in your state… business complaint

If you are not getting paid for long time. When I do signing for signing company I will print the order paper write who was title company if 2 months have passed and I do not get paid and no response from signing company I call the title give them the reference number or property address ask them if the closing went thru if they say yes tell them I have not been paid if I do not get a check within a week then I’ll contact registrar of Deed for the county the property is in and the notarization stands null and void I had to do this once I got e check in 24 hours

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think your notarization is voided out at all; and even if something IS done about your notarization of the deed (which I doubt happens since only you control that), it will not void the document that was recorded - the intent of the document is clear and will remain a matter of record.

I’d suggest continuing what you do in pursuing both signing service and title/escrow; next step higher would be to either report title to their state’s regulatory body or file a claim in small claims court.

I am in the same boat as you. The same gentleman hired me to do a signing for him and that was in May. I still have yet to be paid. I reached out to him and he has very rude and said that I would get paid in a month. Well a month has turned into 6 months. I would warn anyone else that receives a call from this company or rather this man not to do business with him or his company. He is utterly rude and essentially will not pay you. This is the first time in 9 years of being a notary that I have run into something like this. Don’t accept any jobs from him or this company.

1 Like

The number you listed for the office is no longer in service. Is this an Easter egg hunt or what? I have worked harder trying to get paid than getting paid for the work that I did for your company. Just pay me what you owe and stop trying to dignify the self worthiness of the company. As you can see everyone on here has had issues with your company, so please stop responding to us like we are idiots. The man has no work ethic nor does he have a bone of honesty in him. Just pay us and you won’t have to see all the postings saying that we have not been paid. It should not have to even be this hard, honor your words and your contract

1 Like

I’m waiting on payment as well.

1 Like

Im been waiting for payment since July no response as well and the number isn’t working

I have sent him 98 invoices and called him. Everytime, he says he has the wrong Email. My Email is on Snapdocs. That’s where he hired me. Nobody else is getting it wrong. If you’re such great friends with him, can you please ask him to pay me?

It’s not deenicci’s job to get you paid. Threaten small claims court. It worked for me.

On July 27, 2020 I completed a signing for Celtics Signing. As of October 29. 3020 I am still trying to get paid. I have made numerous calls, sent emails, and Invoices. No response to anything. Such lack of integrity will cause a business to fall on it’s face. I serve a God who will fight this battle for me. I show honesty when I represented the company, but they show dishonesty in compensating for the service provided for them. Beware Celtic signing.

Ditto. Took forever with multiple calls, emails and contacting the portal they used to finally get resolution and payment - nearly 3 months. Keep track of companies that play games and avoid in the future. Do not give them, or any company that doesn’t pay properly, a 2nd chance to play games with your hard earned fees. There are many fine signing companies & title companies out there that you can obtain referrals from. Make yourself a list of ones to avoid. Read reviews. Caveat Emptor. They put out other requests for signings and I avoid them completely. We work too hard and in a dangerous environment now with Covid-19 issues - for them to play games with our fees.

1 Like

I have filed a complaint with the State of New Jersey, Department of Treasury, Notary Public Division, New Jersey Department of Labor and the New Jersey Department of Consumer Affairs, as well as the Office of the Attorney General, and finally the IRS. I’m so tired of messing around with them. It would help if others did the same. I know the IRS would be interest in finding out what they are doing with the money they are saying they are paying out.

1 Like

I had the closing with Celtic Signings on July 15, 2020. Today, November 18, 2020, I still have not been paid.
I have tried to contact the Celtic Signings by email, through SnapDocs and by phone - no answers, no respond.
I have filed a complain on them with BBB - no answer yet.
I want to warn others notaries about them on Snapdocs but there is no option like that.

Although, he can just change the name of his LLC every month and then we will never get paid. I am waiting for my payment since July 15th and it is November 18th already.

We have to start a class action lawsuit against of that guy.

1 Like

I received a call from the New Jersey Labor Board. They are assigning an investigator. It would help if there were more people to file complaints. I think they might move a little faster.

2 Likes

I’m in. They can find me at Mila.PARealtor@gmail.com

I have filled a complain with BBB and received my payment within a week.

1 Like

I also suggested this!! Im in. I just have no idea how to start a class action. I will be happy to help in anyway!!

Hey,
i am also trying to reach Celtic Signings (Dennis McGrath), i did signing for him on Tuesday 07/21/2020, never get hold of him.

Thank you,
Dennis McGrath | Manager
Celtic Signings
(856) 261-3494

This is the information that I have for him from a signing that I provided to his company.