Eric McLean - A.S.A.P. Notary

It is 2017 and Eric McLean is still not paying Notaries for services rendered. I did close to 20 signings for Eric under A.S.A.P Notary and a dozen of those were for AAG (American Advisors Group) I wonder if they know that Eric does not pay the people he sends out to take care of their signings? I wish that I had read the more than 20 reviews (dating back 4 years) on Eric before trusting him with my time and services. DO NOT WORK WITH OR FOR ERIC he presents himself as someone that takes pride in being a notary and a trustworthy business person, but in reality he is a liar and a thief that will use your money to remodel his house (he sent me pictures of work being done on his bathroom, and spoke often of his plans to build a bar and have other additions made). I worked hard and should have been paid
BE AWARE!

Send an invoice to American Advisors Group via email and copy Eric on it. I can’t imagine you won’t get paid in less than 72 hours.

I see the name floating around from time to time, did a couple signings for them back in the day. Did I get paid? Can’t remember. Not a top tier company, no interest in working with them again.

I did one signing for them last year and had no issues with them.

Just so people know ASAP Pro Notary is owned by Lisa Harrow and A.S.A. P Notary is owned by Eric McLean. Two different companies but both have earned bad reputations.

I conducted and completed a signing on July 9, 2018. It is not 50 days since completing. I contacted a person identified as Lisa, at 817-980-2641. She has a voice message indicating to text or leave a message. I left both. I believe that she screens all of her messages. Her first reply was, “I’ll check tonight”. I left her the first message this morning at approximately 9:13am. TONIGHT. WHAT?. This company is a joke, I do not like chasing monies that is owed to me. I going to send a demand letter for payment, and my next move will be to civil court. I am not the one to be played with. I should have checked the feedback regarding this company. I am going to use FB to let others know about how this company treats signing agents. DO NOT USE ASAP PRO NOTARY SERVICES. They will not pay you, and they have all the excuses in the world. A lot of lips service.

I conducted and completed a signing on July 9, 2018. It is not 50 days since completing. I contacted a person identified as Lisa, at 817-980-2641. She has a voice message indicating to text or leave a message. I left both. I believe that she screens all of her messages. Her first reply was, “I’ll check tonight”. I left her the first message this morning at approximately 9:13am. TONIGHT. WHAT?. This company is a joke, I do not like chasing monies that is owed to me. I am going to send a demand letter for payment, and my next move will be to civil court. I am not the one to be played with. I should have checked the feedback regarding this company. I am going to use FB to let others know about how this company treats signing agents. DO NOT USE ASAP PRO NOTARY SERVICES. They will not pay you, and they have all the excuses in the world. A lot of lips service.