Ever hear of GREENBERG MELLINGER NATIONWIDE NOTARY SERVICE?

Received an order today while on the road, the lady made it sound like she’s hired me numerous times in the past. The business name did not sound familiar, sure enough when I got back to the office I found I have never heard of her. I searched Notary Cafe & Notary Rotary no notes, reviews nothing.
Anyone ever do anything for this company? She is not registered with a business in the state of CA for all I can see…
Thank you!!
Jeannie in OR

1 Like

I’ve done several signings for them and they pay within 30 days, I like them.

1 Like

I have performed two for them back in 2013 and they did pay me.

Yes. They are easy to work with and pay in a timely manner.

1 Like

I looked them up under Greenberg Mellinger Nationwide Notary Service and was sent directly to a site for Superior Notary Service. Superior appears to be part of a group of signing services. Superior is registered in Texas. Under the Greenberg Mellinger heading is “national.superiornotaryservices.com” so Greenberg must be an affiliate of Superior. Tried to look Superior up with the Texas Secretary of State but could not find anything. They charge $1.00 for each search in the corporations registered with the SOS and I don’t pay for that. You might try looking them up with the Better Business Bureau. They are located in St. Paul, TX.

1 Like

Did one job for them got paid quickly. Would work for them again no problems.

1 Like

I just did my first signing with this company today. So far they have good communication. Cynthia was available when I had a question one of the documents.

1 Like

I’ve done several jobs for them, they pay quickly and I love that. I never say no to them.

1 Like

Always paid me in a reasonable tine frame.

1 Like

You may have to check locally - try the yellow pages or Fictitious Business Names in the city/county where they are located. But if any part of a person’s name is used, they are not required to file for a fictitious business name. Also try the Better Business Bureau in their area.

1 Like

Yes, I have worked with Greenberg Mellinger (Cynthia Mellinger) for several years as an Independent Contract Notary. I find her very professional and polite. I always get paid in a timely manner and she is very pro active with all communication which I find refreshing.

Thumbs up for Greenberg Mellinger Nationwide Notary Service.
Annabell Szymeczek

1 Like

Did my first with Cynthia last week. I liked her - professional, prompt with docs, good follow up. Hope there will be more coming from her!

They are great and pay quick

I have completed many signings for Greenberg Mellinger Nationwide Notary Services. Cynthia has always shown extreme care and concern for every job. Cynthia will take the time to give the notary as much information as possible in order to assist a smooth transaction. I would recommend this company to escrow and title agencies! Cynthia always follows thru on each assignment. Payment has always been in a timely manner!! Linda C Anderson Oregon Notary

1 Like

I just received a similar offer today. I had never heard of this company in my 18 years as a Notary Signing Agent. She insisted that I had worked for her before. She went on and on over the phone about this assignment that she had in my city. She was supposed to send me the confirmation, and I could confirm with the borrowers. Well, the confirmation never arrived. I just received an email with a request for my notary credentials and W-9. I sent her my credentials but said I would send her my W-9 if there was an assignment forthcoming and she would eventually need it to process payment. She wrote back that she was confused and had no idea what I was talking about. Needless to say, I didn’t do the signing. I really thought it was a scam!

Interesting as their Facebook page has had no activity since 2011
https://www.facebook.com/Greenberg-Mellinger-Nationwide-Notary-222884107742921/?tn=%2Cd-k-R&eid=ARAXatq9Y_v1GpH4LyJg1P8WUJ9BBk8ZWhhi0gwroxOdvgtOxST191Flygsk3vZcaqdMk-ok1nsLvm3x

And : https://www.facebook.com/greenbergmellingernotary/about?lst=1075457441%3A100002478555253%3A1562219715

And their website address goes to nowhere:
http://www.gmnotarypublic.com/

They have no listing on NotaryRotary.

They appear to be out of business???

Cynthia of Greenberg Mellinger Nation Notary Services is very much in business!! I have done signings for her the last ten years!! Cynthia has always shown extreme care and professional services to both her clients and her notaries!! Cynthia goes up and beyond to gather as much information regarding each and every transaction in order to share the details with her notaries. I also appreciate that Greenberg Mellinger has always paid me in a timely manner!! No matter what my schedule is, I will certainly make time for a signing from Cynthia!!

1 Like

Do you have their active website and or an email to contact them you could share with us? You might want to let them know they are listed as Out of Business on the NotaryRotary website so they can correct and update their information.

Cynthia and Greenberg Mellinger is very much alive and well. I have been Certified Signing Agent for almost 20 years and worked with Cynthia directly for almost as long.

Cynthia is absolutely wonderful to work with, always has the backs of her Notaries, and always pays on time. I know that I can count on her, if a problem comes up with a closing… and I have never had to chase down any payments.

I will always make time for or try to accommodate any signing request from Cynthia. She personifies everything we stand for … integrity & professionalism.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear you did not have the best of experiences with Cynthia (Greenberg Mellinger). I personally have never had an unpleasant experience with her in almost 19 years. I find her easier to work with than many of the bigger companies and would suggest giving her another chance.