Getting Fidelity Approved

okay…question - are you totally independent or are you a realtor affiliated with a company, where you split the commission? I know it sounds like nitpicking, but if you’re affiliated, and you sign a loan which your company handled (sale/purchase) your “employer” has an interest in it - and by association they may feel you do too.

I’d guess they have their very good reasons for not allowing it - I would suggest you write them and ask why it’s not allowed. I’d be curious to know too…

1 Like

Happily, We are our own company. A real independent. Wonder if this would make a difference with Fidelity?

1 Like

Hi John, I am very curious I am a Realtor, too and I thought this is the perfect Uber style job for the gap. Why would it matter if you are a non-party in the transaction?

If you’re not a party to the transaction… you have nothing to gain ./ no benifit. Same rule applies to a notary… a notary cannot act as a notary in anything that the notary could gain something or be a party in the transaction.

1 Like

Yes , email me shellyldyer@hotmail.com I will forward their packet

You know he has to be referred by a signing service or a title company, right?

1 Like

Hello is there a specific website to become fidelity approved. I need to confirm if I have been approved or if I need to apply.

Hi Lisa,

Would you please help me get fidelity approved? This is going to be a huge help to me and my family! Thanks