Has anyone had recent experiences with SigningTrac?

I have gotten a few emails from them with signing opportunities but I have read some bad reviews dated 2017 and 2018. Has anyone done recent signings?

Yes, I’ve done 4 Loan Mods over the last 2 weeks. I haven’t received payment at this time due to the fact that they at the end of the month. At this time I haven’t had any Problems.

Stay away! They will not pay until you threaten to contact the title company / bank. They will keep lying say it’s in the mail.

We have had issues on some invoices falling through the cracks but we always followup on them and get them paid.

But we do recognize our billing process needs to improve and we are working on that and along with improved volumes we will be back to 30 days or less payments with no need to invoice by September.

Notaries working with us recently have already noticed quicker communications and payments and this will only continue to get better over the coming months.

If you have an old invoice you are still waiting on payment for our billing emails and support is currently clear so send an email to billing@signingtrac.com and we will get it looked at ASAP.

Best Regards,

signingTRAC Team

Don’t expect quick payment.

2 Likes

No offense, but sending a quick promise to pay is not something one can deposit into a checking account

4 Likes

Slow pay isn’t the only problem with SigningTrac. LOW pay is an even bigger problem. I don’t waste my time with companies like that anymore.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your feedback. It is appreciated!

Hummm, where have we heard this before? Oh yes, from companies that are going under.

Quite the opposite. Volumes are going up and even better news we have updated our billing process. Notaries no longer need to send us an invoice. Checks go out automatically around the 20th every month for all signings completed the previous month. They are sent via emailed Deluxe eChecks. We hope to eventually get to automated checks twice a month to speed up payment even more.

Best Regards,

signingTRAC Team

They don’t like to pay, I have been waiting over 3 months For my money. They don’t pick up the phone and constantly lie about paying you. I told them to take me off their notary list. Blocked them from contacting me. Don’t not do business with this company!!! WASTE OF TIME!!! Also my friend who’s a notary have yet gotten paid from them!

1 Like

I’ve done loan modification for them lately. They’ve met my counter. I did have to inquire about payment but then was paid in a time frame I was happy with.

I have not receive a payment from them. I did a signing back in December 2020. I have called and still didn’t get a response. I will not deal with them anymore. Thank you all for your informative information.