How can one get signings in Orange County California?

Hi fellow OC signers,

I am a new loan signing agent in Orange County California. I got my commission end of last year but only about a month ago, I started getting things together. I am a newbie in the sense that I’ve returned to loan signing after many years. Previously when I did the signing work in Northern California and briefly in Las Vegas, I had no certification and by only signing up with a handful of companies, I received daily signings. I haven’t gotten anything here in Orange County and don’t know how to get my first one.

I’m beginning to wonder if the market here is dead. I would love to hear from a fellow signer in this area. Any tips and suggestions would be deeply appreciated. Thanks

I would definitely start by signing up with some signing agencies. One is FASS (FIRST AMERICAN SIGNING SERVICE), I have gotten quite a few for OC, but I am only in OC on weekends so I have to turn them down M-F. They only pay $75 which is low, but you get paid within 48 hours. I’m new for SoCal in this business, but I was a loan officer in NorCal so signings are not new at all for me. It’s a slow start. You can also personally reach out to title companies too.

Hi Gina,

Thanks very much for the comment. I can do several a day. It’s good to know that there are signings available if you have to turn some down. Maybe you can send some my way. :slight_smile: I will check in with these folks. Are the docs mostly eDocs or do they overnight them? For a starter, I’m okay with $75.
Regards, Fawzia

Hi Fawzia - with FASS, the docs have been eDocs. :slightly_smiling: