I need Feed Back Pls

What does White glove mean?

First American Signature Services (FASS) gives a notary “white glove” status and it basically mean you can access their scheduling in box for signings 24/7, as opposed to having them call you for an assignment. On their website, it outlines what you need to do to obtain it.

I trust this helps!

1 Like

Coni Can you advise me on this ? I have White Gloves Status on FASS . To see the signing available instantly one has to constantly checking your inbox , firstly any signing available reflected on inbox available signing , Then after 2 Minutes email notification comes , If no one accept that signing till that time then you get text message for available signing . If you don’t check your inbox continuously to see any available signing then after email notification when you log in , in the mean time that signing has already been accepted by other notary . My question to you that is there any method to scan your inbox automatically so that whenever any order available in your inbox you should come to know . Please advise

1 Like

Sawinder56, In my opinion, their system is not the best. It’s true, you ALWAYS have to be at your computer in order to receive an order, and nine times out of ten, when you receive the email the order is already gone. (This has only been my experience since, I, too, have the “white glove” designation.) Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to automatically scan your inbox, other than clicking on your inbox every five minutes to see if an order has come through. Again, not the best system. I trust this answers your question.

1 Like

If you’re always on your computer, you’re obviously not performing signings. If I’m doing 3 to 4 signings a day, there’s no way, I will be able to sit in front of a PC. I wait for the text messages and respond to them. Either that or the phone calls. My cell is on 24 / 7.

1 Like

I worked for FASS for several years, and then I had an experience where I felt the supervisor displayed attitude and I was removed. Just like that! WOW. I wish I knew how to amend. Just thinking.

1 Like

Wow Christine, that awful. Is there anyway to speak with another person, or email someone to tell them your side of the story and ask if they would reconsider?

1 Like

Hi Coni,

I’ve been working with Fass for the past couple months. They pay great, on time and everything.
But recently I haven’t been getting any signings. Is there a slow down or is there something I’m not doing?

please let me know, I am a bit new.

Hasani, I haven’t seen much from FASS either. The had a lot of modification where they were paying $50.00 and I turned those down. Perhaps that is why they stopped calling me! Also, in Las Vegas, the purchase business had ramped up. There are a few refi’s but it’s my understanding that everywhere is slow and companies are offering low ball fees because it is so slow. I, unfortunately can’t pay my bills and run my business on $30-50 signings!

Hi, Hasani. I do a lot with FASS, am White Glove, etc. Occassionally, their system just forgets you. Go into the system, click on Profile, then re-validate your cell phone number. Then call the FASS general number and tell a scheduler that you aren’t receiving any calls, and would they please check your eligibility settings. Lastly, reset your password. Follow these steps as listed. You should begin to receive notifications again. Hope this helps!

Happy New Year everyone!

Anyone else experiencing an abrupt halt in business with FASS? I was doing 20-25 mods a month and the phone stopped ringing 3 weeks ago. I expected a holiday “slowdown” but not a “shutdown”! I called and confirmed my status is fine, feedback is appreciated! - Adam Pasquale

I would like to know your secret I wish I could that many. As soon as it come out I log in and most are already gone.
brian.arthur13@gmail.com or 706-202-7008

Good company to work for

I am fairly new with FASS. How do you receive White Glove status?

You have to close at least 10 loans with FASS without errors in order to receive white glove status.

I do not know if I will ever reach that. I however close for First American Title here. I assume that does not matter. I have never heard of having errors as I am an experienced Notary but I just don’t seem to get enough business from First American Signature Services to achieve that goal. I receive a notice and even if I see it come in and respond immediately, it is already taken. The ones that have not been taken are far away and pay a fee that is not worth leaving my office for. I have read about MANY others having the same issue. I have tried speaking to FASS about it but get shoved here or there. Yesterday I was given an email to reach out regarding this issue by someone that did not speak clear English. Obviously that did not help. Very frustrated with them. Other than that it seems to be a good company to work for.

Question-so all of you that take FASS jobs are OK with a $50 payment?

When you establish your profile with FASS, you set your fees. I’ve never been paid less.

1 Like

When I set up my profile they sent me a contract with a $50 payment schedule…which is unacceptable.

Oh heck NO. I turn down many with them when I get notifications or when they call. They will call if someone has not taken the closing yet and I tell them how much I would charge. If I get it fine, If I don’t it is OK with me too. I know we have all been a little slower but I will not lower my price. I stick to my guns. I am better than to work for free.