Jb's new rules to be listed on that site as of 10/02

**Has anyone else read his new policies in order to be a member of his site? **

It’s just a notary/nsa directory website wth!

I paid for a basic listing, recently, so I can be found on his site for work, NOT to schooled by him or anyone else.

6 Likes

Who is JB? There are a few signing companies that treat us like we need babysitters, before during and after a closing. If they feel the need to do this, they shouldn’t hire us. We’re professionals and should be treated as such. If they don’t like our work, don’t hire us. I won’t pay to be in anyone’s list, except the NNA, Notary Cafe, and Notary Rotary. I haven’t felt the need to be listed anywhere else. When I first started this business, many years ago, I thought I needed to pay to be on as many Notary related sites as I could, and buy into all Notary memberships to be had. I’ve learned a lot of over the years, including my worth as a professional signing agent. In time, you will too.

4 Likes

I totally agree with you.

1 Like

That Is why notaries are dropping off his site. I have been paying top dollar for 14 years. Time to let go lol.

1 Like

JB- Jeremy Belmont…owner of 123Notary! He called me a couple of months ago to test me. He was almost incoherent. What the heck I wanted to hang up on him but went along with his game. I have been listed there for years. This will be my last! I have had it with him.

2 Likes

I figured his “bullying” game out years ago and decided then not to play with him. Best decision ever!

1 Like

Could not agree more! JB is an idiot!

1 Like

JB is Jeremy Belmont owner of 123notary

1 Like

Agree with all . I’ve been with his site for many years. On top of everything, he takes paid listings off the site and does not reimburse for the remainder of a paid term. Yes, he is trying to cover bullying with “higher” goals he invents. Done with that.

1 Like

Its only a matter of time until someone actually files a lawsuit and reports him to his state’s AG and business licensing board. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes at all when that happens because it may then become a class action lawsuit…

I was thinking abt start a new notary site as 123 is on its way down

There are way too many NSA directories out there that DO NOT provide any work like the great three, which includes this website. 123 provides many of its members with great results, and for what he charges that is good news. Jeremy my be quirky in his own way, BUT he knows what he’s doing with that site, and its working for NSAs.

I think he’s shooting himself in the foot. He could have been the only decent ‘free to hiring party’ alternative to the proliferation of platforms…but is blowing that opportunity.

1 Like

Free to hiring party??? What do you mean?

Notaries pay to be listed unless they qualify for a free listing. Anyone…ANY ONE looking for a notary (hiring party) does not pay to use 123’s Directory. However, I do agree that he put together the best directory available and it would make good business sense to take the ‘if it ain’t broke–don’t fix it’ approach if he wants to remain a viable alternative to other less all-encompassing directories and/or the proliferation of platforms.

I feel that his tests are an unnecessary and unwelcome complication as he already has a perfectly good directory and should leave it up to hiring party to vet a notary as they know what they really want. Just an FYI, in all the years I’ve been doing this, not a single hiring party has asked if I passed that Certification/test.

I get it and agree about his directory being one of the best out there, alot of NSAs have said they get their ROI in just one or two closings. That’s why they continue to dish out the big bucks $$$$ for those top spots. As for his tests (and calling people all hours of the day and night to answer his questions) totally unnecessary. His certification exam imho is irrelevant especially if the NSA already has the NNA certification, and is used mainly used as a marketing ploy to convince NSAs they NEED to dish out their hard earned dollars in order to get “more business, yada yada”…and also to show/prove to potential hiring parties that his NSA directory is just as good as the NNAs. I’ve never received any work from his site, from what I can remember, and was a member for about two years way back when. My business comes from Notary Cafe (used to alot until SD), word of mouth, Google Ads, and Facebook NSA groups.