Mortgage Connect - Is it a good company?

Which ones do you currently work with most often?

Which signing services do you currently work with most often?

I work more with Inspire Closings these days, and just a few for Mortgage Connect. They both switched to sending out mass text notices of available jobs. They are mostly gone before I can respond, even if I respond immediately. Once in a while, they will call me and sometimes I actually get the job, but my workload for them has drastically deceased because of this new feature.

1 Like

Yep, not at all pleased with their new method of blasting out notices to multiple notaries versus what we used to haveā€“personal phone calls. Why they went that route Iā€™m not sure but part of it may be the difficulty every employer has in finding enough qualified people these days. Even with their new setup I still pick up a fair amount of business from them by jumping on those text messages as fast as I can. Some I get, some I donā€™t. Iā€™ll even answer during a closing.

1 Like

how much does Mortgage connect pay usually per signing?

they donā€™t call anymore they have lowered their feeā€™s and are snapped up in a few seconds

What fees are you seeing come from Mortgage Connect?

Yes! Timely, great support and just be sure to submit your invoices. They pay timely.

Fill out their online invoice.