Mortgage Information Services, Inc. (MIS)

Do you ever get signings from SnapDocs?

did signings with them for 4-5 years…now they send emails and unless you are sitting at the computer…I am not getting any signings since they changed their procedure. every body answers and then they pick and chose…going to the last person that worked for them
They were good at paying in a timely manner.

I’ve responded the second I got it and I still didn’t get it. This happened too many times to even be interested anymore. I don’t even try now.

1 Like

they do seem to feed work to their faves

I’m certainly not defending MIS or any other signing service, but I don’t see anything wrong in giving more work to your preferred notaries who have done a good job in the past. It actually makes good business sense to hire people who you know are reliable. I have the same problem with them as you do. I also have that same problem with Signature Closers (very hard to actually get a job from them). The real problem comes when there is not enough work to spread around among the legions of signing agents out there. That said, I do have a problem with MIS. They used to pay $150 for closings and since they went to their cattle call email format they’ve dropped the fee to $90.and their packages typically have a ton of notarizations in them.

1 Like

I agree on the cattle call emails. In my opinion if you have a good notary you have used in the past why not jut give them a call and see if they are available??? As you said, we don’t just sit at our computer or hold our phone in hand every minute waiting for a signing request. And yes this company pays less than they used to and has way too many extraneous forms to be notarized not to mention you have to give them all your Notary information “every single time”. I have better things to do with my time.

1 Like

I’m still getting $100 ask them for it.

If fax backs $125 no problem