National Preferred Notary?

I did a signing for them through Snapdocs in February. They reported is as paid on snapdocs…it was NOT! I emailed, replied on snapdocs asking for payment several times, called several times (no option to leave message). Never any response. 4 months later I finally got their attention by asking for a copy of the check they claimed they paid. I got a check a couple weeks later. I was tempted to go on Facebook and contact him that way (He’s on there) Try that… Good luck!! Never again.

Did a signing for them back in July before I saw the posts. No payment to-date after numerous follow-up emails. They even mentioned that they would have their accountant contact me. Well, nothing so far. Finally, had to send them over to a collections service.

I have been taken by them also…

I am also having trouble being paid by them. It has been 60 days. I have called the title company and she said she would help. You should always call the title companies to help.

I will forever avoid this company like the plague. Nearly 4 months and no payment. All efforts went unanswered until I sent an Outlook email with voting buttons saying “will pay today” and “refuse to pay.” I received the “will pay today” and that was 8 days ago. Still no payment. I have left message with everyone I can think of there. Finally I put it on the notes on SnapDocs and got a response that the account is aware of it and will let me know when they send the check. Tomorrow it goes to the collection agency! You would think that, since all of my signings have a late payment fee schedule they must agree to the would like to avoid the late fees. The late fees are now more than the original assignment!

How many of you still have outstanding receivables from them?

i know more than 20 notaries who have been due money from NPN since last year. NPN only pays the notaries they think they will work with again

I would be willing to purchase these long overdue fees (NPN only) on contingency for 50% of the recovered amount including the initial fee, any late charges that have been previously assessed, and any future late fees I assess. In general collection agencies won’t put much effort into the recovery of amount this small, but I have an agency that will put the same effort into recovery if it were $10,000. If interested send me a PM.

I took a chance and did a signing for National Preferred Notary in August and received payment. A few companies send payment 45-60 days out and if they pay me I continue to do business with them.

Personally, I give them a favorable rating. Will follow up with all of you after I do another signing with them,

National Preferred eventually paid me after I reached out to the owner and sent him messages thru facebook, voicemail and his cell phone. I am still waiting on payment from The Notary Pool for a signing that took place in May 2017.

I did work for NPN in October for two signings. They have not paid me. I have left them a message and sent them an email as of today 12/19/2017. I sent everyone an email that is involved with NPN. So there is no shortage of saying that someone has not received it. I do know that from this moment on, they are on my list of companies that I refuse to do work with. Unfortunately, we have to go through these situations but it makes us more aware of who avoid doing business with and get the word out to other NSA’s so they can be aware.

I did a signing for NPN almost 2 months ago. No payment yet as well. I will not do any more signings for them.

I finally got paid by them. Contacted the owner via email, text and calling his cell. I threatened to report him and NPN on Ripoff Report. Check came about 10 days later. Good luck.

National Preferred Notary is no longer on Snapdocs! Be aware if they pop up on other dashboards.