NNA Signing Agent Study Guide

Hello I am new to the cafe and would like to know if anyone knows where I can purchase a used NNA signing agent study guide? I completed the training with another vendor and took the test. Come to find out i have to also complete the test with NNA which wasn’t explained or I would have went directly with the NNA.

I’m a new agent and I went through NNA. I purchased the package that included the study guide as well as on line training. I don’t know if you will find someone to give you their book. It’s very informative and I still refer back to it after passing my test. You might want to try Ebay.

I would like to have the study material I am getting ready to become become a notary and sign agent .My email is marciadavis778@gmail.com

Hello … I purchased The loan signing system for $290 after I realized it didn’t include the notary license course I need for my license. When checked NNA they have a few options packages. Does it matter which package I purchase? Is it better to purchase the most expensive or would I be able to get away with the least expensive package? Lastly, is NNA the only or best entity to obtain my license with? Thank you in advance for your replies.

Every state is different, I don’t know what state you are in or what your state requirements are. In Texas where I’m located, there is no test required to become a notary and you apply for a notary commission with the Secretary of State. However many companies like the NNA offer packages where they file the application for your commission for you and sell you a notary stamp and journal all for one price. I really don’t think it matters who you go through if your state is like Texas and doesn’t require a test to become a notary. Just look online and see what package works best for you.
For the state of Texas the NNA also offers Signing Agent Packages. Their less expensive package includes the test to become an NNA Certified Signing Agent and a Background screening. The more expensive package includes an online training course and a study guide to help you pass the Signing Agent exam. Many signing companies require the NNA Signing Agent Certification and they will also accept the background screening from the NNA.
Whether or not you need an inexpensive or expensive course to get your notary commission (if a test is required in your state) or to pass the signing agent exam depends on your existing level of knowledge and training so I’m not sure if any one can answer that for you.