No orders from 123 notary

Continuing the discussion from I am Not Getting Clients from Notary Cafe:

I SOMETIME GET A NIBBLE, BUT THE WORST IS 123 NOTARY.COM NEVER GOT NOTHING FROM THEM, AND THEY THINK THEY ARE A PREMIER SITE, DON;T WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THEM.

1 Like

FYI I owned the top spot in my county for a number of years over there…I got my BEST title company clients from that site.

If you’re looking for work, you may want to visit https://wegolook.com/lookers/notaries. WeGoLook is currently looking for licensed notaries to complete quick, easy notary jobs across the US. Once you sign up, you’ll receive notifications for jobs as they come available in your area.

*Please note that WeGoLook is in no way affiliated with Notary Cafe.

2 Likes

123 Notary has been fantastic for me! I have the number 4 spot and I get orders every week from the site. Just picked up a GNW order this morning and the gentleman found me on 123 Notary. Quick and easy $50 paying me through paypal.
I have picked up title companies, structured settlement companies, people looking for a notary, signing services, etc. It is great and I wish i hadn’t waited so long to list my services there. Sorry the originator of this post has had a poor experience, but I wanted to counter with my excellent experience.

Terri

I used to have a paid spot then stayed with the free listing. I don’t do much GNW so it didn’t affect me that much. They deleted my listing without any word or reason and will not reply as to why. I have my steady clients but I would still like to know why it was deleted. Don’t piss Jeremy off or your history.

I did two notary jobs for WGL. Here is how it went–they called me to drive round trip 1 hour for $25. No. Even though what they offer notaries is fun & easy work…No! So then they called me about a week and a half later, met my price, and I did two of them back to back. LOVED THE WORK! Then I heard zero. I found hearing zero a bit odd because they told me they had an issue finding a notary in my area. About 3 weeks later I called directly to their notary department to remind them I’m still available and then I inquired about my performance since I had not been contacted back. The guy said that usually their “Lookers” don’t call in to inquire about performance (but I’m a professional…so…) and then he looked and said, “Everything is fine”. I didn’t think anything was wrong as with WGL you have to take a pic of all the docs prior to FedEx’ing them. My opinion is that they found someone else less expensive. IDK, give it a try–the work they are offering notaries is a piece of cake–and from what the lady told me when we discussed the job–the job I did is the only type of job they offer at this time. Too bad I didn’t get another call–I could do their jobs all day! Good luck!

Don’t psst the owner off. I must have because he deleted me and I paid for a year subscription on September 16, 2016 - and it is now July 29, 2017 - and I just tried to log on - and my account has been deleted. It says contact them - but I know it is because he called me for some quick questions, he said should only take 5 minutes. It took us 20-30 minutes - and he was frustrated because I did not answer quick enough. He told me I needed to do a review. I said excuse me - I only missed one answer - (only because the way he phrased the question) - I told him I have been a notary over 30 years - a litigation paralegal for over 30 - and a certified signing agent since 2003. But I was told at the NNA conference he is kind of “a no-it-all” and do not be offended. However, they were great and I wondered why I was not getting any more calls. I was getting about 5 calls a week. So, all I can say is do not “pst” him off - I just lost my investment.

I’m confused about WGL. I’m at their website now, signed up, and they are having me watch a video on vehicle inspections.

I started signing up at WGL and came to the part where they asked if one has notary skills, then came to their contract. $15-30 per assignment, and that is for their inspection services? No thank you.

The Onboarding process at WeGoLook is undergoing a transformation to make things less confusing for Lookers. However, the process is the same whether you’re completing a vehicle inspection or simply capturing a few documents. The video shows just one Look type to give a general idea of how the app works.

Also, Just like with Drone Pilots who complete jobs for WGL, licensed notaries often have plenty of opportunities to earn more than the $15 to $30. The jobs are very simple and can usually be completed in less than 15 minutes from start to finish. That’s why WGL has so many notaries that do repeated work. It’s a great way to supplement your income.

Most questions can be answered by visiting https://support.wegolook.com/hc/en-us/categories/200202557-I-m-A-Looker.

Melissa, I never thought of it that way. However, living in a larger area where travel time is required, it seems to me that $15 to $30 would be too low of pay. However, I am willing to complete signing up to see what happens, and to work on getting my foot in the “notary door,” so to speak.

Same thing happened to me at 123 Notary. Had a free listing and all of a sudden it was gone. No warning. When I inquired, I was told they had to many free listings in my area and if I wanted on their site I would need to pay.

Jeremy Belmont with 123notary is pure nuts. He call the notaries and odd hours and asks oddball questions. He called me at 8 PM and asked me a question I could not answer with a yes or no answer; He was very rude and told me he wanted a yes or no answer. He would not allow me to qualify my answer. He asked a couple more questions. Before hanging up he said he didn’t agree with my answer. The law is not whether Jeremy Belmont agrees with notaries but based on notary law in each state. He took me off his site and told me I had to take his test to be reinstated. He said I had to let him know when I wanted to take his test. I told him not to hold his breath.
Some time he wrote a blog about Jesus the notary, a very blasphemous writing. I don’t care to be associated with someone this weird or rude besides being a heretic.

There are multiple posts on here about the numbers site. He pulled me after he called me before a signing where title was late and told him I had only a minute for him. He was not rude to me. I answered his questions according to NYS law and he still pulled me. Terri, at least someone is getting work from him and that is great for you.

After doing some research on him and his site, I agree with Barbara that I am not sure he is all there. Not a fan of his raciest rants and do not even want to address the Jesus the Notary post which was a failed attempt at humor either.

In fact, after doing more research, I do not want to even associate myself with this person nor his site. I am especially happy that I did not waste my money paying for his premium service. In fact, there is a petition on Change.org to have the Federal Trade Commission put him out of business. Anyone who has been burned should probably sign this. I have heard horror stories on Cafe and other forums. Here is the link for the petition Numbers site petition

I’ve gotten 3 or 4 in the last 6 months from 123 with no paid subscription and good pay. Go figure lol

As many TCs and SS have moved on to one of the various platforms, his directory is no longer the ‘go-to’ it used to be, but I also still get some good business from there–most of it is ‘one & done’ Seller or Buyer packages from a small, local to property TC and either the B or S are out of the area–who I doubt ever actually read anything beyond ‘find-a-notary’. Pay is quite good, so, 123 still has the best ‘search’ feature around.

Shame he seems to be intent on sabotaging his own livelihood by inflicting his often off-the-wall opinions on notaries.