NotaryGo is anyone working with them?

Sorry I didn’t misinterpret your statement. I was trying to answer someone else. Just disregard my statement. Again I’m sorry wasnt meant for you. :shushing_face:

It’s not that low offers are more experience, it is that low offers are about all I get as a new LSA, so if I don’t take those I get no experience. I can’t get in with better companies with no experience. I have tried countering but have yet to have one accepted. I do believe I am in an area with a lot of LSA choices though, so that does not work in my favor.

2 Likes

Yes they do low ball. It something is $60 come in at 85. I go up $10 to $15 dollars more. They keep me busy.

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me- they called to ask if I closed out the signing in the app and I explained that I didn’t have the button which allowed me to close at the time that I looked at it. I told the scheduler that I did finish the signing and am scanning back the docs. She held the phone and didn’t say anything and then just hung up. A second later, my appointment for the next day was cancelled and I wasn’t able to call the company without entering a passcode. I’m a newbie and am trying to get all the experience I can. Maybe I’ll look as it as it’s time to move up to bigger and better! Good luck!

Hi Jerry,

How are you getting work with the title companies. I would love to begin working with them.

1 Like

The way I approach new organizations I want to work with is to produce a mini-resume with them in mind… reasons why I would be a good choice. Included should be your number of successful closings, your accuracy with verifiable sources like being White Glove with FASS, 100% A rated with Amrock, etc. Together with maturity, professionalism, and that you are an ‘on-time’ personality. Print that out on nice paper or on a piece of nice glossy card stock for them to keep. Then visit your local title companies, introduce yourself, and drop that off with them. This is a sales call so be prepared to sell yourself and your quality of work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes if no one bites on their initial weak $60 offer for a REFI ,etc you can Barter with them & they’ll respond

Dang…I’ve never been told that when i refuse their low ball offers!! They send me Signings Every day!

Yes Long Island is so crowded & like any other big town it depends on the Time of day the Signing is regarding traffic, etc…Same here in North , florida…I’m from queens and have family on LI & Staten Island…

Hello, Jerrypb what companies are you now signed up with to get these higher offers? I am signed up with a few companies but I get the most request from notarygo, which as everyone had stated is very low. I took a 3 hr round trip drive from where I live to do what turned out to be a 2hour HELOC signing for $50 just to get experience and to also show them I am reliable and get the job done so that they would accept my when I counter offer for higher fees, which for the most part they find someone to take the lower fee. If you have any recommendations for other companies I am open to it. I have tried snap docs, and a few others with no real luck.