This is such a huge problem for all of us Mac users, frustrating! I've spent the last 10 months on the phone with Apple, Adobe and 3 different brand printer company's trying to come up with a solution but as you know they don't have one. I was finally informed that the problem is with all three company's not just one, so there won't be a "fix" coming from one individual company since they're all pointing the finger at the other. I was beyond frustrated until one day I stumbled upon a brilliant programmer who figured out how to fix it. After working with him for several weeks testing and retesting, he's nearly done with the patch and he's written it so that it works for any printer that runs PostScript. We've tested it on my printers and it works! If you want more info let me know.