Printing Mixed Size Documents

I would like to lean more please. I have a MAC and a duel tray Lexmark

I’ve personally spoken to the person that wrote the original printing program for Apple and he’s now the Senior Printing Engineer at Apple so he’s definitely an expert and “in the know” regarding this issue. When I approached him for a solution he informed me of the following - (his exact words) - "Right now the macOS print APIs do NOT support multiple page sizes in a single document job… if you print from any application the output will get scaled/fit to a single size."
The programmer I’m working with has nearly finished writing the program but he’s having problems with the font’s not matching the documents. We’re trying some different options and will have a solution soon. (hopefully, fingers crossed)

I’ve replied but posted to the group.

I purchased a Brother laser 2-drawer printer. Brother Business Laser Printer HL-L6200DWT Pulls exactly what I need.

Thanks for your input. As was stated further up, it’s a MAC/Adobe issue. I have that same printer - and love it - and bought a cheap windows laptop to solve the problem :slight_smile:

1 Like