Reputation of this company ACRO

Do you guys know the reputation of American Consumer Rights Association (ACRO)?
I received a call for a signing for 03/26/19 and something does not feel right. I’m actually concerned for the signer. The agreement seems to be for a Debt Consolidation, which is 8 pgs only and it only mentions how much the signer will be paying ACRO for the next 8 months which will total $2,500. Before they actually help the signer. This person is supposed to add this amount to her credit card. It’s just very extrange.

That’s the main reason a lot of notaries simply won’t do this type of ‘signing’. And most of these companies want you to say you ‘represent’ them or are a paralegal. Usually have to sign something to that effect, too. Just say no and sleep better.

I received a call from them today to do a signing today. I agree it doesn’t feel right. After looking at the documents. The person was 88 years old and they want to charge a total of $6,391 on three separate credit cards today before they help them. I was told it was a debt consolidation. I emailed them back and told them I wasn’t available.

Been fighting for my payment on an invoice from 11/18. Talked to Roger today at 855-350-4531 and once again I was told he would forward my message to the billing dept, (I am starting to wonder if they even have such a dept) Roy Bruyette argued that he didn’t owe me the amount on my invoice but said that if I had an email from them showing that amount that he would pay me, I have emailed him the confirmation email over a dozen times, even had my attorney send him a demand letter and I have still not received my payment in full. I WOULD AVOID THEM AT ALL COST! If enough notaries catch on, they won’t be able to function without us and that might be a good thing for everyone!

Here’s the initial email contact they send:

Good morning Mr. ******

Read Very Carefully, if you have any questions please let us know:
Special Instructions (If instructions are not followed accordingly, full payment cannot be guaranteed): If client has any questions or refuses to sign, please call customer service at 855-350-4531, BEFORE leaving the residence.

· New Client Documents- Client initials each page (bottom left). In addition, client’s signature is required on specific areas of pages 7, 8, 9 & 10
· Pages 7 need to be notarized
· A copy of client’s ID is required and a copy of the Social Security card (a good quality picture is fine if you don’t have a mobile printer)
· A post dated Check for First Payment
· Please write us here when you arrive to the signing with the client
· Copies are to be sent back to us to verify accuracy. Wait for confirmation that documents are correct before mailing.

Please send documents to ONLY:
Email: signingdept3@gmail.com.

· Originals are to be mailed (regular mail is fine) to:
JDT Enrollment Group, LLC
P.O. Box 916027
Longwood, FL 32791

***Please send invoice as separate Email (not to be included with scanned paperwork)
***Payment will be in the form of a POST DATED check

Please contact client ahead of appointment to confirm.

Please mail paperwork after confirmation that we’ve received them and all pages are in order payment will be mailed. If instructions are not followed accordingly, full payment cannot be guaranteed

Client Name: Linda *******

Address: 233 ******* Ave Apt 8D, ***, NY 105

Home Phone: 914-648-*******

Price agreed to: $75.00 + $6.70 (2 day express USPS regular mail)

Method: Paypal Terms: NET 30

Thanks,

The Notary Team
855-350-4531

ACRO

Avoid this company at all cost. They are under investigation, I know because I was contacted by a government official seeking information about their elusive owner Roy. I have one invoice from them that is now 334 days past due, at this point the only reason I have not written it off is I ENJOY HARRASING HIM ON A DAILY/WEEKLY BASIS!