Review of SigningWiz aka SIgningWhiz aka Signing Wiz / Whiz

Be warned ! Stay away.
I did a closing for thru this dead beats in Feb 2017 and only got paid in in June only. That is only after I escalated this to the lender / title / settlement agents.
John Kulik does not pay promptly and if you DO not pester / followup … You will Not get money. Its time you put these dead beats out of business.

If you get a good assignment, here is what you do? Take the signing, and then after this is done , contact the settlement / title officer to extract a promise of your fees to be directly paid, and upon that email, drop the package at Fedex or UPS.

1 Like

They have ‘disappeared’. They owe me for 2 closings in Dec and Jan. Send several emails/invoices. Followed up with a Certified Demand Letter. It was just returned to me as ‘not collected’ by the post office. I called the Title officer for each of the closings and they said Signing Wiz was paid upon close of escrow and that I was one of ‘many’ signing agents who had called them to complain of non-payment. John Kulik is a commissioned notary himself in PA. My next action will be to file a complaint with the PA S.O.S. and Attorney General.

1 Like

Good for you! Great strategy! Best of luck!

“If you get a good assignment, here is what you do? Take the signing, and then after this is done , contact the settlement / title officer to extract a promise of your fees to be directly paid, and upon that email, drop the package at Fedex or UPS.”

Totally unprofessional and unethical - I would not recommend this strategy to anyone. Your agreement is with the hiring party - you don’t circumvent them, regardless of how bad they are, by going to the settlement agent for promises. If you have to resort to this you shouldn’t be taking work from the company to begin with. Further, not dropping the package until you “extract a promise of your fees” is holding someone else’s financial transaction hostage to your demands. You should not be jeopardizing the borrowers in any way, shape or form. You should have “extracted” that promise to pay before you did the assignment.

JMO

1 Like

When you work for companies, who have zero professionalism, intent to cheat, you gotta do what it takes to get the job done. A job is considered closed, once it’s executed & paid too. Too bad people like you keep fostering & condoning the practice of notary services theft , under the guise of professional standards.

That’s the point - don’t work for those types of companies - do your research and work only for those with established reps of paying…

I will say I only hope for your sake your questionable tactics to get payment don’t cost you your career. But, then again, it may be for the best - give true professional notaries the work.

and Don’t you DARE group me into “people like you keep fostering & condoning the practice of notary services theft , under the guise of professional standards.” - you don’t know me at all. But I do know what I read here from you - and I’m not impressed.

Have a good day.

My point is to put dead beats out of business. Advising to pass up the work, so that another guillable notary can be taken advantage ( & there is a new sucker born everyday). If this is not fostering deadbeats, I don’t know what else is.

Every one who has experienced must not allow another victim to occur & must put it down right at the source.

I guess some people have the attitude of " It’s not my problem" mentality.

“See Something, Do Something”
“See a Scam? Stop the Scam”

No surprise here. Just check out all the one-star ratings on NR Signing Central.

Regarding Signing Wiz - John owes me for a closing done in February. I am filing a complaint with PA Attorney General - I think we all should. The more complaints the better our chances of putting this bozo out of business - permanently

1 Like

File also with State of PA , Notary Complaint.

I have pestered them repeatedly…still no payment

Stop hoping and start filing complaints

Knowing the rep of signing Wiz, I had him issue a check before I did the signing, AND HE DID AS PROMISED!

1 Like

I also agree, it is not good practice to call the lender or title company, they paid their debt.