Signing with 7 cats! Oh lucky me! LOL

No joke! Just got done with 2 signings. First home 2 cats. No problem. Got to the 2nd home and Immediately disclosed that I have cat hair on me and asked if anyone allergic to cat hair. They said no we have 5 cats. Oh great, I like cats. OMG, the cats were all over the signing table, with a smile I politely asked for the cats to be relocated. :joy: Signings done, packages dropped off and picked up by UPS No problem. Now what about the cat hair all over me. :joy:
Hilarious, hubby gave me a nice sucking job with the vacuum as soon I got in. :joy:

1 Like

I’m not into pets at all especially dogs. If I hear them barking when I ring the doorbell I ask them to put the dogs away before I enter the house since everyone seems to think their dogs are so friendly yet I see them glaring at me from outside :astonished:

Last week I did two signings that I could barely breathe while in there. Smelled like dogs, cats and birds :open_mouth:

1 Like

I went to a signing and was met at the door with about 10 small barking dogs. A older retired man, who loved his dogs. 3 went out the door and he was not happy, but I was saved by a phone call that he took. While he was busy on the phone, I was able to let the stray dogs back into the house. Very little furniture in the house, dog poop and pee all over the floor. The table was little with one chair available, which the man took. There was a soft arm chair nearby so I pulled it over for me. As soon as I sat down, I knew that was a mistake, the chair must have been a potty chair. The dogs kept running around, rubbing my legs and so on. I kept my smile and I got out a fast as I could. Seriously, I could not get to my shower fast enough and change clothes. I put the clothes in a bag and took them to the cleaners. Worst experience in all of my days going into homes for various reasons.

1 Like

“I could not get to my shower fast enough and change clothes. I put the clothes in a bag and took them to the cleaners.”

:joy: Glad you didn’t trip and fall in the shower moving so fast! :joy:

I had one where a lady had 5 cats. the cats were all over me, over my book the papers, etc. her house was a total disaster and no place to put the papers down actually. I had to clear a spot at the table, etc. I love cats, dogs etc and do not mind them but was disturbed the other day when an old guy smacked his dog on the butt. the dog nipped at the other dog for getting petted by me. I am used to this as I have two puppies under 1 year old (german shephards) but I never hit them like he did. I was super mad.

1 Like

Gotta love your NSA job! :joy:

1 Like

Ok, what is up with me and the Signer’s Cats! This morning the signer’s cat came over and sat on me like I was her long lost friend! :joy:. The signer said her cat usually just stay away from strangers! Why me! Hilarious.