Here is my list of Do's and Dont's from SNAPDOCS
1) DO NOT USE SNAPDOCS to TRACK and UPLOAD your NON-SNAPDOC data/ signings. SNAPDOCS will target those companies and eventually the prices your companies offered will be cut town. Congratulations ! YOu just made it worse for every one
2) DO NOT ACCEPT orders below $100 for Any type of signings + $15-$25 for fax back + $25 for 3rd signer, and so forth.I once had 4 signers in a REFI.. I asked for and received $175.. I should have asked for $250
3) DO NOT ACCEPT Debt settlements ( Mortgage / Commercial) .. I M O those are illegal as most of them are con jobs
4) DO NOT ACCEPT TO ACT as AGENT for DEBT Settlements. It is illegal in most states , to be a notary and then also represent the company as its agent.
1) If you accept low ball offers on snapdocs, study them and then turn around and ask for higher fees above $125 to $150. If signing service they usually get paid $150 to $250 per signing and try to get you for as cheap as possible. So DEMAND YOUR FAIR SHARE. Now if every notary did that, this cheating of notaries will eventually stop.
Total time spent on signing = Print time , Number of pages, Number of signers, Distance / Time spent on traffic, Fax Back, Always last minute rush jobs or very late night jobs should be extra premium. You have to STICK TO YOUR GUNS ...
2) Let the title / escrow / settlement officer know if you are not getting paid on Time. Tell them about snapdocs and ask them to directly jump on it while abandoning signing service. That is the best way to get at these 'pimps'